• Last Reply
venuspop
4 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Maybe some stems

talk gretchen GIF

we can dream girl :bradley::enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

QueenChromatix

If we cen get ARTPOP to No. 3 on US iTunes why can’t we make Chromatica chart on Billboard 200? :(

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

ProdigyARTPOP

Honestly, I find it funny (sarcasm) how we want to resuscitate a dead album and are being so ungrateful towards the current one. 

I truly hope Gaga doesn’t take it the wrong way, I would be kind of hurt, if fans wanted me to pay attention to my OLDER material and not celebrate my new material.

This proves that we as fans can rally behind Gaga and keep Chromatica afloat, we choose not too.

TEANUS

Cmon at this point it’s like so ruthless to not even put together like an ep titled “ARTPOP: Act II - Fan Demand EP” or something 

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. In Like With U

4. Tinnitus

5. Sire

I’d die happy :enigma:

40,000 signatures, the main producer is basically campaigning with us, and the album is in the top 3 on iTunes US  

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

LilyLark
1 minute ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Honestly, I find it funny (sarcasm) how we want to resuscitate a dead album and are being so ungrateful towards the current one. 

I truly hope Gaga doesn’t take it the wrong way, I would be kind of hurt, if fans wanted me to pay attention to my OLDER material and not celebrate my new material.

It is kind of odd...like if this was a year and a half from now I would get it (ten year anniversary and all, Gaga could put out a re-issue with bonus tracks)...

I like ARTPOP (Aura is one of my top ten Gaga songs) and the reception wasn't entirely fair from critics (other critics even called some out for not being objective)...but Gaga was clearly going through a tough time, the album has some serious flaws, some of the songs would not survive in the 2020s (Gypsy, DWUW, etc.).... etc. It's certainly possible she doesn't want to revisit the era....and I also wonder what fans hope to accomplish. Like a lot of artists have tons of scapped songs (Lana, Adele, Bey) and don't release them...Gaga isn't the exception for not releasing the leftover songs.

I could see her posting some on streaming services/youtube....

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Cmon at this point it’s like so ruthless to not even put together like an ep titled “ARTPOP: Act II - Fan Demand EP” or something 

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. In Like With U

4. Tinnitus

5. Sire

40,000 signatures, the main producer is basically campaigning with us, and the album is in the top 3 on iTunes US  

We need Temple in this too ! 

And some unknown songs

Starmie25
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. In Like With U

4. Tinnitus

5. Sire

Sometimes I feel they try steer clear of ARTPOP due to some of the toxic attached to it, ala previous manager. 

However, I think DWUW solo would work since R Kelly sold his catalogue. I swear I read that somewhere couple years back...

Brie Candy
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

1. TEA

2. Onion Girl

3. In Like With U

4. Tinnitus

5. Sire

They should release ARTPOP I + ACT II together (Deluxe Edition). 

Interscope knows about the hype around this project and they have the material to do it. :kiss:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

He has a really good relationship with Gaga and her team so I don’t think he wants to take the opportunity to use his platform and pressure them about this issue. I mean, we’re in the middle of the Chromatica era and she hasn’t been allowed to do much about it and she’s now focused on filming the movie, I highly doubt she has the time or even the energy to acknowledge a scrapped album. 

From my own point of view, If I had this good relationship with Gaga and her team I wouldn’t want to put pressure on them. He’s simply being a respectful fan instead of jumping on social media spamming about it. 

This. I'd also add that it's not uncommon for singers to have tons of unreleased material (Adele, Bey, Lana, etc.) and they might not "want" to release the material for various reasons (also, there could be some legal sh*t with her contract). Gaga hasn't brought up releasing old songs for a long, long time (unlike Lana) so it might be weird for admin to push it.

TBH I feel like if fans wanted to push for the unreleased songs they should have waited a year.or two....a ten year re-issue with some bonus tracks is feasible...Gaga putting out an EP from her worst reviewed album from her most chaotic era seems unlikely.

Guest Adarsh

Don’t forget to stream the album while you’re at it. Tomorrow’s Spotify update better be it’s biggest :giveup:

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

If we cen get ARTPOP to No. 3 on US iTunes why can’t we make Chromatica chart on Billboard 200? :(

iTunes is level one and the BB200 is the final boss, they are not in the same league at all 

itsdominik

Yaaass ARTPOP is so underrated and has always been one of my favorite albums! Just bought another copy on iTunes :legend:

Archived