💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

don't forget plastic doll and babylon mvs!!!

do u like the jojo siwa song

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

don't forget plastic doll and babylon mvs!!!

Oh almost forgot:laughga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020đŸ€Ą

Dayman
Just now, PartySick said:

Same, kinda. But I've felt that way since he put out some stuff with Bieber and I was wondering why it was "Bloodpop ft. Justin Bieber" when Bloodpop was...just the producer :laughga:

That's like saying Just Dance is "RedOne ft. Lady Gaga" or Billie Jean is "Quincy Jones ft. Michael Jackson" :flop:

Idk, like I said, I don't want to hate the guy but I hope Gaga turns to someone else for her next project.

Honestly that is the least of the concerns I have about him! There's just a lot to unpack when it comes to him. Just look at how many producers Gaga worked with on Chromatica and look how many of them actually made it to having a production credit... But then also notice Blood is credited to EVERY production except Replay - which we know was a later addition and was almost not on the album. Things just add up to frame a weird picture...

Chesescake
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I know it's normal, I just think it's weird :laughga:

Trust me, you will get used to it once you finish all Mark Ronson's albums :laughga:

7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Honestly that is the least of the concerns I have about him! There's just a lot to unpack when it comes to him. Just look at how many producers Gaga worked with on Chromatica and look how many of them actually made it to having a production credit... But then also notice Blood is credited to EVERY production except Replay - which we know was a later addition and was almost not on the album. Things just add up to frame a weird picture...

What weird picture? He's the executive producer of the album and seems like he was always meant to be...so yeah it makes sence that he worked on almost every song

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Dayman said:

But then also notice Blood is credited to EVERY production except Replay - which we know was a later addition and was almost not on the album. Things just add up to frame a weird picture...

The fact that they almost left the best song off the album :bear:

đŸ–€

SerbianChromatican

I can come to this thread daily to express my psychotic delusions and cravings for this remix album?

YAS. :giveup::firega:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Chesescake
25 minutes ago, Dayman said:

angry and blocks fans who tweet him about these things.

Form what I know, he blocked fans who mention SOPHIE collab track and ARTPOP Act.II.

And it's seems like he and SOPHIE were close friend, plus she just die, even he didn't post anything, people should know to be careful asking him to released a track form his dead friend (who he admire a lot.) I think he should post that "it's up to SOPHIE family" as a tweet, not just put it in one of the thousands comments, but people should understanding his relationship with SOPHIE the frequency of seeing requires about SOPHIE song's  :S

And no, you should never ask an artists to released the thing that they barely involve with.

Dayman
8 minutes ago, Vojta said:

What weird picture? He's the executive producer of the album and seems like he was always meant to be...so yeah it makes sence that he worked on almost every song

That's not what executive producer is. Executive producer organizes the album and music producer does the actual songs production - sometimes there is overlap. The Fame through ARTPOP has Vincent Herbert as executive producer for example, with various others serving as Co-executives in spots - all those albums have diverse range of producers and contributions. We know Boys Noize and Tchami both HEAVILY were involved in the albums production at one point - but their contributions in the end were minimal with Tchami only getting production credit on 2 songs and Boys Noize NONE. Plus not to mention SOPHIE not being included at all. So all of that coupled with the way he has been acting publicly regarding the album has been... odd. There's just countless things that I could sit here all day and name that strike me as odd or concerning, but tbh it wont make a difference, everything has already happened.

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Form what I know, he blocked fans who mention SOPHIE collab track and ARTPOP Act.II.

And it's seems like he and SOPHIE were close friend, plus she just die, even he didn't post anything, people should know to be careful asking him to released a track form his dead friend (who he admire a lot.) I think he should post that "it's up to SOPHIE family" as a tweet, not just put it in one of the thousands comments, but people should understanding his relationship with SOPHIE the frequency of seeing requires about SOPHIE song's  :S

And no, you should never ask an artists to released the thing that they barely involve with.

he did post about her passing though

Magic Mike
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Executive producer

Executive producer is who has the money. Same with film

Chesescake
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

he did post about her passing though

Yep and people should understand that he may still in the trauma of her passing away, it's obvious that they had nice friendship. And it's not easy to walk through the trauma like this.

lilboyblue

The essays people are writing here about situations they are not even privy to. All the fan fiction! :ladyhaha:

You don't like Bloodpop, fine. But y'all act as if Gaga is some newcomer who doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe Bloodpop had a big hand in it, so what? Him and Gaga seemed to have had a mind meld and she clearly trusts him with her music. Why can't you?

Dayman
8 minutes ago, Frybean said:

I wasn't even referring to that situation. This has been an ongoing thing with him pretty much since Chromatica dropped.

Beatsss
47 minutes ago, Dayman said:

To think we almost lived in a world where Replay (a.k.a. the strongest song on the album) didn't make it on there! :enigma:

Archived