đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop tweets about Chromatica remix album

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

Guest Messy vers
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

C'mon spill the tea... I haven't been on here for that long... I really wanna know why u think he's lying?

It`s about (I guess) 2019 or early 2020 when little were dragging Bloodpop on twitter. 

Generaly.... This fanbase didn`t get like him that much haha.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, SerbianChromatican said:

OMG slayyy :messga::firega:

Earth is cancelled, the world is moving to Chromatica. :pawsup:

as it  should 

Stephen
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

OH WE MIGHT GET FEDDD

LastNight

Nahh I think it’s coming. It’s not worth the harassment they’ll all get about it to be SO bold about it and then do nothing. It’s not like a random comment/reply to a fan. Plus he already publicly replied to Charli about 911.

The gag is gonna be when it’s actually already done, Babylon HL is on the Dom P ad and the full remix album drops on Friday. 

Guest Messy vers
26 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Ok I saw someone on there say Babylon feat Madonna and now it’s all I can think about. Imagine if they got her on it and worked in some parts of Vogue too - I think I would collapse. 

Firstable we want original and the one - Haus Lab Version :ally:

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

Nahh I think it’s coming. It’s not worth the harassment they’ll all get about it to be SO bold about it and then do nothing. It’s not like a random comment/reply to a fan. Plus he already publicly replied to Charli about 911.

The gag is gonna be when it’s actually already done, Babylon HL is on the Dom P ad and the full remix album drops on Friday. 

That would be sooooo cool if Bab Haus Labs is in the film. :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Regina George

At this point Chromatica is Bloddpop’s album more than it is Gaga’s.. He’s definitely the mastermind behind it, Gaga was there to give her vocals and film videos.. Sorry but such a bummer 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

At this point Chromatica is Bloddpop’s album more than it is Gaga’s.. He’s definitely the mastermind behind it, Gaga was there to give her vocals and film videos.. Sorry but such a bummer 

Yeah... she's just a pop girl, right? :bear:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Genuine Guy 09

isn't it funny this comes out right after a petition about an old 2013 album by another producer.... Its like this is an attention refocus back on Chromatica, if that makes sense 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived