❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK contestants to appear in Little Mix's new music video

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

THEY are celebrating after being nominated for Best British Group at the Brits, but Little Mix will share the limelight with a glam new trio in their next music video.

As well as dressing up as drag kings for new single Confetti we can reveal that RuPaul’s Drag Race UK series two contestants Bimini Bon Boulash, Tayce and A’Whora will join the girls in the promo.

It comes after Jade Thirlwall appeared as a guest judge in the first series of the BBC3 reality favourite and last year landed cookery show, Served!, where she pitted her culinary skills against some of our best-known drag stars.

A well-placed music source said: “This video has pushed all the boundaries and there is a huge buzz around the queens being involved.

“The girls had great fun on set dressing up as men and the queens formed their own ‘gang’ for the onscreen storyline. The costumes are out of this world and there is plenty of sass from everyone involved.”

Source: The Sun

Jade recently did an instagram live with Bimini where this was teased!

The girls previously had drag queens Alaska Thunder**** 5000, Courtney Act, and Willam in their Power music video.

original.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter

Three legends, but this is yet another gig that ignores the actual winner. Either Lawrence just happens to be busy for every single one of these high profile gigs, or there's no travel from Scotland to UK, or fatphobia is real

chaeri pls

bionic

Obligatory #BiminiWozRobbed

A'Whora getting the top 3 treatment even though she didn't make it :applause: 

buy bionic

COOOK
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Three legends, but this is yet another gig that ignores the actual winner. Either Lawrence just happens to be busy for every single one of these high profile gigs, or there's no travel from Scotland to UK, or fatphobia is real

or they simply want who they want... :poot:

JoeMo
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This was my first thought too

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't believe you can travel from Scotland to England right now so that might be why! Jade's all about Drag Queens so i'm sure she'd have been like 'the more the better' :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I don't believe you can travel from Scotland to England right now so that might be why! Jade's all about Drag Queens so i'm sure she'd have been like 'the more the better' :ladyhaha:

I figured, I feel bad for him and Ellie :/

37 minutes ago, COOOK said:

or they simply want who they want... :poot:

Yeah, for a reason. Bimini and tayce have been getting magazine covers and runways and endorsements and brand deals, while lawrence didn't even get a real prize :bradley:

chaeri pls

Genuine Guy 09
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

It was asif Lawrence never won chile :wtf: Tayce the face of CocaCola, Bimini going on Vogue and writing a book...

Lawrence? Chaney. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

2 hours ago, bionic said:

Obligatory #BiminiWozRobbed

A'Whora getting the top 3 treatment even though she didn't make it :applause: 

We all know ellie diamond was the one who deserved to go home. 

MessyTop
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I figured, I feel bad for him and Ellie :/

Yeah, for a reason. Bimini and tayce have been getting magazine covers and runways and endorsements and brand deals, while lawrence didn't even get a real prize :bradley:

It happens every season! I mean Valentina is still the biggest name of Season 9. Winning the title guarantees nothing

bionic
42 minutes ago, Tony said:

We all know ellie diamond was the one who deserved to go home. 

Ellie was a Jack of all trades, master of none. She was competent enough to coast through but was never in running for winner IMO

buy bionic

Archived