Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Join Me: ARTPOP ACT II

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

as long as i wanna hear unreleased material, but fans gathering to sign a petition for this purpose i think is very naive and pointless :flop:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

You amaze me :laughga: I remember when we have talked about act II on twitter and I know you would literally die for it, cause you love it. And I love it too, but unfortunately it is just impossible and tbh unnecessary (for Gaga) to release it. 

Chromatography

god i would to this day love to have act 2 in my possession. it doesn’t even have to be a big thing with announcements and merch etc i would die happy if she just quietly put it on spotify and called it a day

Putang Ina Mo
56 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

623-E891-B-769-F-4-B3-B-A768-D891-B0-F78
D4-E4-A944-4-CFF-4-A17-B237-D412-F43-C52
lets gooo iconic brothers and sisters we have to contact Gaga 

DJWS is a bit late for April Fools

my username says it all 🇵🇭

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Gaga won't do it either lol

1 hour ago, COOOK said:

It won't take off

At least we can try. 

hijadeputa
56 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I believe in tinnitus supremacy 

Ok so that was actually... good :messga:

btw, ”ask the birthday girl” :bear:

Anderson123

So we have 2 and a half years to convince Gaga to do this for the ARTPOP anniversary lol. But then again Chromatica released in 2020, I’d like to see LG7 released before November 2023. It wouldn’t make sense for her to work on a new album and then drop even more songs from an old one. She never does this. 

shoful

DJWS asked for it and if you ask YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!! This is the time to rise little monstrosities and reclaim the thing we crave the most: ARTPOP ACT II

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-lady-gaga-release-ARTPOP-act-ii

I’m not sure who started the petition but let’s keep it going! We must start strong and loud! If you believe that we could belong together, THEN I BELIEVE THAT ART AND POP BELONG TOO! Let’s send a message to Gaga that we LOVE ARTPOP and we haven’t forgotten how much of an underrated masterpiece it is! A revolutionary piece of work that can only be achieved once in an artist’s lifetime. This petition is to realize the full ARTPOP experience! So JOIN ME and let’s fight so our pain can continue to explode into electronic music!

UPDATE 1: WE DID IT KIDS. KEEP SIGNING. DJWS ACKNOWLEDGED 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNN3RR1nKro/?igshid=1q8t0qr14z7kw

UPDATE 2: WE’RE CLOSE KIDS! HE SAID “YOU GUYS WANT SOMETHING, YOU SHOULD FIGHT TO GET IT!!”

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

Stop It Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Maybe instead of being a Debbie downer you could support the cause!!! All it requires is a click of 2 buttons! 

We will not be destroyed, WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Admin locked this topic

Archived