other

How old were you when you started stanning Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

16 Years old during 2009 when I saw YT videos of her singing piano version of her hits LIVE. I was like "What in the talentry is this :wtfga:". MPGs those time are notorious for their live performances :billie:

But I remember liking Just Dance on 2008 but I hated her stage name at that time :cryga:

MonsterOfSpain

9, when I watched the Telephone music video :flutter: I knew her since 2008 though, but it wasn't until 2010 when I became a Little Monster. It's crazy to think I've been stanning for over half of my life now lmao, but it's probably the best life decision I've ever made :vegas:

Sister

I honestly do not even know, I don't keep up with my age, but I was a full on fan when I went on Gaga's myspace profile and she had Bad Romance on her song profile and I flipped out, it was so GREAT! I was spying, after seeing everyone talking about her and how great Paparazzi was. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Butters Stotch

Sometime around 14 and 15. Just when Poker Face video was released. I watched it on MTV and my mind was blown. I then realized that I had watched her perform Just Dance during the bathing suit competition on Miss Universe 2008, but I was so focused on the pageant that I paid no attention to her, also my country ended up winning the pageant (Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela). When I started to research I was shocked to see that she was there and that I had watched her perform before :diane:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

SharkmanthaC

I had just turned 33. I became a stan after seeing ASIB. 

she/her/hers

not ALICE

Bad Romance: October 2009. Almost 11,5 years ago. I was 16! Time goes bloody fast. :shocked:

TopazBlue

13/14

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

pop a 911

I was 12 in 2008 when Just Dance was everywhere and fell in love instantly just-dance.gif?w=560&h=306

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived