💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Brit awards nominations - no Gaga

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

I hate to be the bearer of bad news

But unfortunately here are the International Female Solo Artist nominations at this year's Brit Awards :

Ariana Grande

Billie Eilish

Cardi B

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

(Dua Lipa is in the British caregory)

Can someone explain why Gaga isn't there ?! :interestinga: She's literally been on UK radio so much and probably more than some of the artists here.

The real question is... who should we remove ? :reductive:

Kind regards

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

Billie released an album 2 years ago and so did bardi what are they doing here. Miley hm I didn’t know she was big in the UK?

Massive Monster

Actually I don't care

She's the lead in a Ridley Scott film

:ohwell:

Kind regards

clearly BRIT awards were getting salty with their TCB tickets, as they should :ohwell:

00026 † 10000

We been knew :billie: snubbed 3 times so definitely someone hates her in the committee 

Guest Adarsh

Who cares if she didn’t get one nom. Chromatica has already won at the Grammys, VMAs, EMAs, AMAs and so many other award shows last year :sis:

FFXIV WhiteMage

Just what others said, Gaga is starring on a Hollywood movie with A-list actors and Chromatica already won a Grammy :ally:

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Why is Miley there?

Midnight sky was the biggest female song in the UK in 2020 and second overall, so i think thats the reason

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

MoonIight
4 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Midnight sky was the biggest female song in the UK in 2020 and second overall, so i think thats the reason

Gaga had two hits, one of them being a smash hit in the UK, plus Chromatica was the highest opener at one point and spent two weeks at #1 there, whereas Miley's Plastic Hearts underperformed when you look at how Midnight Sky took off. Billie being there when her releases last year were non existent as well... They are rigged I fear. :billie:

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, chromaticarth said:

For the work and effort she put into this era, do you really think she deserved it?

Yet even with this so called "lack of work" she earned multiple VMAs (including being the inaugural winner of the TRICON), a Grammy for Rain on Me, an AMA, two EMAs, two MTV Millennial Awards Brazil, one NRJ, two Japan Gold Disc Awards, and one Queerties Award. 

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o4_540.gifv

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived