Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of messaging another minor for the 4th time

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MJHolland

James Charles is a predator and anyone who still defends him at this point is a disgusting idiot. Bye! 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

He just doesn't learn his lesson does he...quit dming young boys or young men in general and just interact with people in person cuz this is gonna continue to make his career spiral

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

littlepotter

Whether these allegations are real or fake, James is never explaining himself out of this one :bear: even though this shows clear as day that james did not want anything to do with the twink when he found out his age. Anyways

chaeri pls

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

James Charles is a predator and anyone who still defends him at this point is a disgusting idiot. Bye! 

A Class Action Lawsuit against James Charles will def put him in his right place. Jail time even if a judge sees it as a neccesary punishment. 

Chris Thomason

Maybe he should only respond to 21+. Anyone claiming to be 18 is kinda sus, easily passable and you're teetering on the age of legality where he lives so why even risk it?

PartySick
57 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The fact people don’t see that these boys are clearly doing it for attention and they clearly lied about their age is beyond me. I don’t care about James but this rethoric is just dangerous. I have yet to see proof of James knowingly doing ANYTHING with those underaged boys or even persuading them to do something because “he’s famous.” Every single time he found out about their age he blocked them which clearly shows he doesn’t want to be involved with those kids after which they suddenly got angry and sad and “exposed” him. Cmon people! If anything James is the real victim here because people **** with his trust. 

I agree with this but at some point James becomes responsible for being a naive moron.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." He needs to stop messaging fans. Period.

💚

MJHolland
56 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The fact people don’t see that these boys are clearly doing it for attention and they clearly lied about their age is beyond me. I don’t care about James but this rethoric is just dangerous. I have yet to see proof of James knowingly doing ANYTHING with those underaged boys or even persuading them to do something because “he’s famous.” Every single time he found out about their age he blocked them which clearly shows he doesn’t want to be involved with those kids after which they suddenly got angry and sad and “exposed” him. Cmon people! If anything James is the real victim here because people **** with his trust. 

Sis the boy in question had his age plastered all over his social bios, JUST LIKE THE THE 2?! There’s literally so much proof of that online, but you obviously don’t *want* to see it which is the problem 

44 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

So let me get this straight... (no pun intended)

It's not acceptable to talk to minors anymore? Unlike the other accusations involving snapping inappropriate photos, there's none of that here. James got mad and blocked the guy when he found out his age. The screenshots show James ignoring this guy.

The mob trying to cancel James Charles is getting out of control. Do we need him to commit suicide before they all realize they're harassing and bullying James?

You’re absolutely wrong tho?

If you watch the video, there are half naked photos of a 15 year old saved in the Snapchat chat (by James btw...), James admits they talked about sexuality and bisexuality, and it is very clear they probably shared romantic words back and forth as it’s heavily implies.

And just to reiterate... the kid had his age plastered all over ALL of his social media bios :bear: ALSO HE LOOKS LIKE HE’S 14 LOL?! 

How many times does this idiot have to prove to y’all that he’s a PREDATOR?!  

Jill
20 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

1st the boy is well aware the he is a minor and James Charles is not

2nd the boy kept conversating with him knowing the two factors posted above

3rd James Charles blocks him and the boy knowing that he is a minor posts proof of these conversations on an app rather than the authorities. 

By the way I am lawyer (though I don´t practice it). All of the things posted above would be considered in a legal case against James Charles and a judge would have to determine whether those conversations constitute a crime or not, but intentions and motivations are things that judges take in count. This young boy is clearly aware of the consenquences his post would have. 

James Charles SHOULD STOP with these pattern and both parties (the boy and James Charles in this case in specific) are still legally bound to prove their intentions and movitations if any of these cases actually go to court. 

Precisely because I know what is like to be abused and molested, I know that shame does not allow us to freely express our situations to many (or anyone at all)  let alone share them on a popular app. This boy knows what he is doing and if anything I´ll be happy if James Charles is held accountable by the law for his actions but following the due process of law. 

Ok? You just said what we already know. It still doesn't prove anyone's intentions here, so saying that "the way to have 15 minutes of fame is to be a minor and send a message to James Charles" isn't only insensitive but it is also based on a part of the story of which we have no knowledge whatsoever.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I agree with this but at some point James becomes responsible for being a naive moron.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." He needs to stop messaging fans. Period.

I agree with this tho!

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Sis the boy in question had his age plastered all over his social bios, JUST LIKE THE THE 2?! There’s literally so much proof of that online, but you obviously don’t *want* to see it which is the problem 

Because I’m such a HUGE James Charles fan. C’mon now. Stop with nonsense and fake wokeness please! 

MJHolland
Just now, Regina George said:

I agree with this tho!

Because I’m such a HUGE James Charles fan. C’mon now. Stop with nonsense and fake wokeness please! 

Well what is your excuse for claiming there’s not evidence that James Charles knew their ages before? 

Because there absolutely is evidence of these kids having their ages in their bios. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

You’re absolutely wrong tho?

If you watch the video, there are half naked photos of a 15 year old saved in the Snapchat chat (by James btw...), James admits they talked about sexuality and bisexuality, and it is very clear they probably shared romantic words back and forth as it’s heavily implies.

And just to reiterate... the kid had his age plastered all over ALL of his social media bios :bear: ALSO HE LOOKS LIKE HE’S 14 LOL?! 

How many times does this idiot have to prove to y’all that he’s a PREDATOR?!  

Same as Tekashi 69, the law has to intervene. The public court of opinion can brand him as a predator but unless there´s a thoroughly legal process to prove this, we can only assume and assumptions are not the way to go. 

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

Ok? You just said what we already know. It still doesn't prove anyone's intentions here, so saying that "the way to have 15 minutes of fame is to be a minor and send a message to James Charles" isn't only insensitive but it is also based on a part of the story of which we have no knowledge whatsoever.

Agreed. That part of what that user said also rubbed me the wrong way. 

This might as well be the comment section of Fox News.... people don’t come forth with these kind of accusation to get famous wtf

WHO ON EARTH, let alone a middle schooler or high schooler, would want to be made famous bc they’re a victim of a predator?!?!?!

Regina George
Just now, MJHolland said:

Well what is your excuse for claiming there’s not evidence that James Charles knew their ages before? 

Because there absolutely is evidence of these kids having their ages in their bios. 

Because no where did I saw James persuading them after he found out their age. I don’t know about their bio but I know what I saw and that is James automatically blocking and ignoring them after they told him or after he found out. Why didn’t they call him out right then and there if they felt violated? Why didn’t they tell “**** off you pedo” but instead talked with him, flirted with him and even in some case sent him nudes? Why did they come out with this after begging him to reply and failing every time? A fool can see what is happening there. 

LGHunter
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Because no where did I saw James persuading them after he found out their age. I don’t know about their bio but I know what I saw and that is James automatically blocking and ignoring them after they told him or after he found out. Why didn’t they call him out right then and there if they felt violated? Why didn’t they tell “**** off you pedo” but instead talked with him, flirted with him and even in some case sent him nudes? Why did they come out with this after begging him to reply and failing every time? A fool can see what is happening there. 

Yess spitt them facts.

Tell them.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived