💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Fun Tonight (90s House Remix)

SOLRWAVE

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

I can totally imagine myself drunk and SOBBING on the dancefloor to this remix :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Argentum

very good!!

ezgif.com-optimize-3.thumb.gif.7d85eed94

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

SOLRWAVE

Thank you all so much! :hug: This was so much hard work and I'm so happy so many of you are enjoying it :heart:

18 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

This is honestly a beautiful remix please give us a download link 🙏

I wish I could, but that would count as a copyright violation and UMG would take my uploads down. I am working on something to get my remixes on Apple Music when I complete the album remixes, so stay tuned for that!

youandi

I’ve just been listening to the other remixes on your channel and wow that Plastic Doll remix is incredible, I’m normally not a big fan of that song but I loved it. Started as a really enjoyable 80s remix and but went to a whole new level when it changes 

SOLRWAVE
4 hours ago, youandi said:

I’ve just been listening to the other remixes on your channel and wow that Plastic Doll remix is incredible, I’m normally not a big fan of that song but I loved it. Started as a really enjoyable 80s remix and but went to a whole new level when it changes 

Thank you so much!!! :heart: :hug: So happy you liked it!

Archived