Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts on IG:’When your bf sends you all the flowers for your birthday’

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM9YhM1Mjz2/?igshid=1becqwfdki3v7

When your boyfriend sends you all the flowers for your birthday. I love you honey 💕 I can’t wait to be home with you and our dogs, that’s all I need.’

She’s so cute and Michael is so sweet! Hope she’s having a great day!

(New thread, please be nice lol)

Cello

Have a glorious birthday Ms Gaga :heart:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

whoresup

They’re gorgeous! He seems lovely:hug:
Hopefully the issue with the dogs, missing Michael and the pandemic haven’t made filming difficult for her. 

GucciGa

Those flowers would take up half of any room in my house 😅. I love white roses. 

😇

SerbianChromatican

Such a sweet post, made my day.

Happy BD, queen. :kara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Moonlight on Water

I hope she has an amazing birthday. She really deserves it. Some of us love you, Gaga :heart:

she/her

chromaticarth
27 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

What about the thousands of birthday wishes from fans? 

does she care?

I know this is a birthday topic and HAPPY BDAY GAGA, but I miss being recognized as a fan...Not only when she wants to sell me something, I wanted to know MORE. since the beginning of the pandemic and she leaves the album, she makes it look like she is challenging us to abandon her because everything would be resolved with a 5 minute text about the era but it got to the point that the last time I heard the chromatica was in January 

Even Tony Bennet went live during the pandemic and that was before we knew the disease he was fighting...

I also know that the gaga has left social networks but as an international fan this was the only means of contact we have with her, probably when the pandemic ends she will appear and fans who live in the US will be able to have some contact but not us...

Sorry for venting

Naak Le Vaar

I'm here to ruin the mood and complain that Gaga won't give us any more music :stalkga:

Before I get IP banned by the admins, I'm joking. I'm glad Gaga seems to be happy with Michael. Hopefully he's the one for her.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Magui
7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Not this thread too :smh: can y’all not

People could just wish her happy birthday today, be happy for her today and go back their usual stuff or venting about her tomorrow :shrug:

MonsterMom

So glad she’s happy and found someone who treats her like the queen she is :vegas:

Archived