Gaga posts on IG:’When your bf sends you all the flowers for your birthday’

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

harry potter i give up GIF

Home with her BF and dogs is all she needs.. I guess we will have to prepare ourself for another long period of (music) silence.

OT: happy birthday queen :pawsup:

It's an honor.

Karen Smith

"that's all I need" - Well, now I'm sure when she'll done with filming she'll just get back home and rest with Michael :heart: go girl give us nothing :heart: wbk

LittleMonster20
4 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Home with her BF and dogs is all she needs.. I guess we will have to prepare ourself for another long period of silence.

Welp. Its over

OT: happy birthday queen :pawsup:

2 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

"that's all I need" - Well, now I'm sure when she'll done with filming she'll just get back home and rest with Michael :heart: go girl give us nothing :heart: wbk

She deserves a break and I’m happy she’s so in love with someone again after all the things she endured the last few years. Let’s not start this please, especially not on her birthday.

Mother of Puppies

Awww that’s so cute! I’m happy for her :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

MANiCURE 6
6 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Shut up Karen

Helxig

She must be so homesick being quarantined in another country away from her boyfriend and her dogs that she almost lost forever! I hope she finds ways to make her birthday extra special!  She deserves it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

weed

the way that bouquet is probably more than my weekly income :diane: super beautiful but I wonder how long it lasts

Tinnitus15

Why Yall complain about the quote...It’s her birthday and she’s sharing the flowers her boyfriend  sent her it’s normal to say that...

CF938-AA1-79-A1-4-B9-D-A783-3622-B8-E4-E

Lanaxster
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

She must be so homesick being quarantined in another country away from her boyfriend and her dogs that she almost lost forever! I hope she finds ways to make her birthday extra special!  She deserves it

Oh wow what a disgrace being in one of the most beautiful city in the world 🥲

Cello
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

She deserves a break and I’m happy she’s so in love with someone again after all the things she endured the last few years. Let’s not start this please, especially not on her birthday.

This. The dramatics in this thread already, good lord :bear:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Admin locked this topic

Archived