šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X to release "Satan Shoes" with "one drop of human blood"

COOOK

Featured Posts

myluis617

Those shoes are deff not worth 1k... what a way to surge the peice of those air max's. I would pay 1k for Eick Owens Beetle boots not those simple shows that didnt cost Nike barely anything to make.Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SerbianChromatican

Why does he have to be so gimmicky... It cheapens his artistic imput and makes it seem like all he wants is attention and money, not to make genuine statements and art/or even just quality music/videos.

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Guest Adarsh
41 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Those shoes are deff not worth 1k... what a way to surge the peice of those air max's. I would pay 1k for Eick Owens Beetle boots not those simple shows that didnt cost Nike barely anything to make.Ā 

Even Tabi boots arenā€™t for 1k. Itā€™s almost disrespectful when you think about itĀ :interestinga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

He thinks he's so outrageous with this character šŸ¤”Ā like oh wow contact lenses

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

JusKeepBreathin

Wow the way he ties it with the music video with a freaking bible verse on the box. Luke 10:18.

I am really starting to stand him. But I would never pay $1000 for a pair of shoes. But if they go in sale I might get a pair.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Judas Oyster
13 hours ago, Jose P said:

Plsss theyā€™re so ugly. He seems so desperate and tryhard to garner controversy, but itā€™s controversy for shock valueā€™s sake without having any actual substance behind it.

He is taking "gays to go hell" and turned into a music video, then killed the devil to become it and rule beyond all hate.

He is also the first openly gay of few rappers and is definetly pushing the boundaries right now.Ā 

Archived