Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LilNasX Accused For Stealing Art For His New Music Video

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Oriane

Ok but I watched this video like you all said and it's not similar frame by frame at all :huh: The framing is different, the background is different, the design is different, the aesthetics are different, all the similarity I see is the concept. Do we have the same definition of "frame by frame"?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5vGTRj0cu/?igshid=1974j5vc2xqix

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
Just now, Oriane said:

Ok but I watched this video like you all said and it's not similar frame by frame at all :huh: The framing is different, the background is different, the design is different, the aesthetics are different, all the similarity I see is the concept. Do we have the same definition of "frame by frame"?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5vGTRj0cu/?igshid=1974j5vc2xqix

it is the same framing, not all shots, but most of them, and he knows that, and that's because he's pissed, they even have the same framing in the firts planes

Mad Architect of Light

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

Just stop. It’s literally a frame by frame copy. 

I disagree and I will ask you to be respectful to my opinions as I am of yours and everyone else's in this forum. 

Kulture Kiari
2 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You only need to credit artists when you are using their actual work, not when you get inspired by it and recreate it transformatively. 

Listen sweetie. Are you blind? Are you watching the same video, hunty? It is clearly a frame by frame scene. You can stay delusional. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, LGHunter said:

He didnt copy hunney dont make a fuss have a nice day xx

Embarrassing stans being embarrassing 

Regina George
43 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I disagree and I will ask you to be respectful to my opinions as I am of yours and everyone else's in this forum. 

Opinions are once thing, facts are other. Fact is that those frames and style are copied. 

Oriane
55 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it is the same framing, not all shots, but most of them, and he knows that, and that's because he's pissed, they even have the same framing in the firts planes

At most, what I see is the frames alternating between wider and closer shots, which is pretty much expected... Apart from that, the frames are not similar at all, that comparison video is weird.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LGHunter
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Embarrassing stans being embarrassing 

Are you talking about yourself? When that's the case please dont quote me.

Aphasic
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Opinions are once thing, facts are other. Fact is that those frames and style are copied. 

May Gaga bless you. :kara:

enissa11
Just now, Oriane said:

At most, what I see is the frames alternating between wider and closer shots, which is pretty much expected... Apart from that, the frames are not similar at all, that comparison video is weird.

it's not just that, the low-angle shooting against the sky, the horizontal type of frame while dancing is very specific and also the bird's eye shot etc, you can shoot a scene of pole dance in dozens of ways...

Mad Architect of Light

tyler k

I don't understand how yall can say it's "shot for shot" when it clearly isnt.....

where's the face thing?
where's Lil nas stepping on the face?
is the choreography similar?

Twigs isn't even falling down a pole in her video, the pole comes in and she's dancing around it, not falling down it. 

yeah visually I can see a few similarities, the clouds, the pole, but the similarities end there. at the end of the day this is something lawyers should decide on not stans. 

I love FKA Twigs and the Cellophane video but I don't think this is a rip off.

I will admit that it is sus that Lil Nas X's team contacted the director or choreographer, but that's it

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

enissa11
4 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

I don't understand how yall can say it's "shot for shot" when it clearly isnt.....

where's the face thing?
where's Lil nax stepping on the face?
is the choreography similar?

Twigs isn't even falling down a pole in her video, the pole comes in and she's dancing around it, not falling down it. 

yeah visually I can see a few similarities, the clouds, the pole, but the similarities end there. at the end of the day this is something lawyers should decide on not stans. 

I love FKA Twigs and the Cellophane video but I don't think this is a rip off.

I will admit that it is sus that Lil Nas X's team contacted the director or choreographer, but that's it

they shot their faces horizontally, that's quite odd, then there are also some bird's eye shots that are quite odd too, as i said, there are dozens of ways to shoot a pole dance scene. She's definitely falling down, but it's more abstract because of the concept of the video, sometimes  she's falling free and sometimes suddenly she has the pole to support her, it's a rip off it's just they repurposed it and adapted it to their own concept.

Mad Architect of Light

tyler k
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

they shot their faces horizontally, that's quite odd, then there are also some bird's eye shots that are quite odd too, as i said, there are dozens of ways to shoot a pole dance scene. She's definitely falling down, but it's more abstract because of the concept of the video, sometimes  she's falling free and sometimes suddenly she has the pole to support her, it's a rip off it's just they repurposed it and adapted it to their own concept.

so then it's not shot for shot:huntyga:

if the concepts and all of the visuals are not the same then how is it shot-for-shot?

The remake of Psycho from 1998 is shot for shot.... Nas X's video isn't. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived