Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LilNasX Accused For Stealing Art For His New Music Video

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Oriane
39 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it's not just that, the low-angle shooting against the sky, the horizontal type of frame while dancing is very specific and also the bird's eye shot etc, you can shoot a scene of pole dance in dozens of ways...

I still think they're different enough, there are shots from that scene in Cellophane that you don't find in CMBYN, and vice versa. There are a few shots that are kind of similar but there are so many different details in each one that it makes the similarity less big for me.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I mean, similarities yes...but the cancel culture is far too much. He didn't invent heaven, clouds, and pole dancing :saladga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

FKA TWIGS DIDNT INVENT CLOUDS AND A POLE WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

This. Close thread.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

MessyTop

Also is only 5 seconds of the video!!! Let the courts decide

can we talk about the satan lap dance? :firega:

enissa11
1 hour ago, tmo13 said:

so then it's not shot for shot:huntyga:

if the concepts and all of the visuals are not the same then how is it shot-for-shot?

The remake of Psycho from 1998 is shot for shot.... Nas X's video isn't. 

What i mean is that the act of falling down is abstract because of the surrealistic nature of the video, in nas x's video is more literal.
OMG so then they have to remake the whole scene for you to call out the artist who rip off the idea?? incredible. certainly is not a 100% impecable shot for shot, but is the same framing, stop pretending it's not there, it's odd and specific.

Mad Architect of Light

tyler k
Just now, enissa11 said:

What i mean is that the act of falling down is abstract because of the surrealistic nature of the video, in nas x's video is more literal.
OMG so then they have to remake the whole scene for you to call out the artist who rip off the idea?? incredible. certainly is not a 100% impecable shot for shot, but is the same framing, stop pretending it's not there, it's odd and specific.

:ladyhaha: ur so pressed

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

enissa11
3 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

haha you're even more pressed :ohwell: we can balance our pressures and see what's left

Mad Architect of Light

tyler k
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

haha you're even more pressed :ohwell: we can balance our pressures and see what's left

ok:flop:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

enissa11
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

ok:flop:

alright then, i'd say it can be considered a shot by shot rip off if it's the same idea and at least 50% or more of the frames are replicated in composition & dynamics, which it is indeed.

Mad Architect of Light

beaublue
1 hour ago, tmo13 said:

What someone says when they no longer have any ground to stand on in a debate :yennefer:

Agunimon

I'm sorry but this concept of going into heaven and the clouds parting to reveal a stunning light is so common. This is not a unique idea on the part of the person who feels he stole something from them. 

enissa11
17 hours ago, Oriane said:

I still think they're different enough, there are shots from that scene in Cellophane that you don't find in CMBYN, and vice versa. There are a few shots that are kind of similar but there are so many different details in each one that it makes the similarity less big for me.

yes, but c'mon, the problem is they're similar enough to be considered a rip off, and the original artist knows that, and actually there's not so many details in CBYN at least in that scenes is pretty much just that.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived