💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Evan Peters to play Jeffrey Dahmer in Ryan Murphy’s “Monster” for Netflix

Featured Posts

vlcsnap-2013-10-31-12h03m05s16.png?w=128

“American Horror Story” veteran Evan Peters will play the title character in “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story”, a new Netflix series that will reteam him with “AHS” creator Ryan Murphy, reports Deadline. Peters previously played Charles Manson on “American Horror Story: Cult” (photo).

Another actor from the Ryan Murphy TV universe, Niecy Nash, is set to star in the seres, which also has cast Penelope Ann Miller, Shaun J. Brown and Colin Ford, alongside the previously announced Richard Jenkins, the website adds.

“‘Monster’ chronicles the story of one of America’s most notorious serial killers (Peters), largely told from the point of view of Dahmer’s victims, and dives deeply into the police incompetence and apathy that allowed the Wisconsin native to go on a multiyear killing spree.”

Spoiler

“Miller and Jenkins play Dahmer’s mother Joyce and father Lionel, respectively.

“Nash plays what is considered the series’ female lead, Glenda Cleveland, a neighbor of Dahmer’s who called police numerous times and even tried calling the FBI to alert them of Dahmer’s erratic behavior, to no avail.

“Brown portrays Tracy, Dahmer’s last intended victim who fought back and managed to escape, leading the cops to Dahmer’s apartment, resulting in the killer’s arrest.

“Ford plays Chazz.”

Explains the site: “The series dramatizes at least 10 instances where Dahmer was almost apprehended but ultimately let go. The series also is expected to touch on white privilege, as Dahmer, a clean-cut, good-looking white guy, was repeatedly given a free pass by cops as well as by judges who were lenient when he had been charged with petty crimes.”

Carl Franklin is directing the pilot episode.

The 10-episode limited series spans the 1960s, ’70s and ’80s and ends with Dahmer’s arrest in the early ’90s.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3657275/evan-peters-play-jeffrey-dahmer-netflix-series-monster/

thierryrreiht

Why is the US so obsessed with its serial killers? Glorification at its finest..

1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

Why is the US so obsessed with its serial killers? Glorification at its finest..

I agree, last thing they should have is more attention but Im excited for this series

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

i know! it's very bizarre how a lot of the GP in USA find them so cool, look how many shows netflix have about it, you can tell that is demanded content

it's like Mexicans and their obsession with Drug Lords

Catnikko
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Hm girl

4-E0-C47-A3-E0-DF-4-AA6-94-E9-AEF5-C0-B8

As a mixed race homosexual who thinks he's low key attractive  i would legit have ended up being killed by him if i was around then :air: Im a mess

Actual patient

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree, last thing they should have is more attention but Im excited for this series

so what is the truth sis :air:

Just now, PlasticWeave said:

As a mixed race homosexual who thinks he's low key attractive  i would legit have ended up being killed by him if i was around then :air: Im a mess

That's why u need to be more careful and never go to someone's house seriously

13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

it's like Mexicans and their obsession with Drug Lords

Another guilty pleasure, then there's mafia bosses >>>>> as movies and tv shows they r golden

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Another guilty pleasure, then there's mafia bosses >>>>> as movies and tv shows they r golden

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

26 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The series also is expected to touch on white privilege, as Dahmer, a clean-cut, good-looking white guy, was repeatedly given a free pass by cops as well as by judges who were lenient when he had been charged with petty crimes.

They're not glorifying him

chaeri pls

Archived