💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner under fire for only donating $5k to a makeup artist’s gofundme

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Probably the stupidest thing I've read. No one should tell someone else what to do with their money. I hate social media. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Probably the stupidest thing I've read. No one should tell someone else what to do with their money. I hate social media. 

Twitter nowadays just reminds me of that long-winded street in GoT where they all shouted, "shame!" at Cersei while degrading her. It's just a platform that rewards collective psuedo-outrage and people eat it up every time.

Aphasic

I don't like the KarJenners but why are people worried about her donation? What if she donated that publicly and she gave a bigger amount in private? People should mind their own businesses. I'm sure many criticizing her are the same people who don't give money to people on the streets because of the "they can get a job" excuse.

PartySick
3 hours ago, IWantYourLove said:

Edit: I cannot believe I’m actually defending KJ :saladga:

Me^ as I erase my post because I'm not trying to get into another dumb flame war over something that doesn't matter at all :spin:

💚

Catnikko

if anything happened to any of us should Gaga get backlash for not paying our medical bills? wtf i dont get why this is a thing

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

DaveGaga

Why are you all so pressed by people defending billionaires, they can do whatever the hell the want to do with their money and do not own their friends or family anything. 

Saeed

I just had a thought what if in an alternate universe Gaga asked her fans to fund her dogwalker's medical bills

People r way too nosey. How about asking the right questions, why is the healthcare system in the US so broken that u need a gofundme??? Be outraged about that, go on strikes, demand change

MonsterofFame
22 hours ago, The Child said:

Her not donating more isn’t really the problem, it’s her donating that and then asking people to donate. Like wtf you’re an alleged billionaire you shouldn’t be asking people to donate. 

You could say the same about every celebrity or rich person who runs a benefit concert or fundraiser, or asks people to support a cause.

Also, this guy should have health insurance and car insurance to cover the medical costs.

It's not Kylie's duty to provide for every person she crossed paths with.

Archived