Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Kylie Jenner under fire for only donating $5k to a makeup artist’s gofundme

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Celebrity mua Samuel Rauda who has done kylie’s makeup before underwent major surgery after a car crash and has a gofundme to pay for the medical bills

Kylie posted it in her stories and donated $5k

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea

yes it still is helpful

yes if everyone gave this percentage of their own wallet, it would make a difference

but things should be fair and not equal

it's weird seeing other ppl donate higher amounts

while i don't know about kylies philanthropy or personal life situation but how i see it, no one needs to a billionaire

she could literally pay that expense instantly and barely notice anything

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

Xoxo Adriana

we don’t know the circumstances tbh, so really we can’t judge the situation. she donated more money than most of us could afford so perhaps we should stop giving her crap for not donating thousands of dollars :giggle:

River

It's not KylieJennerFundMe...

This is why celebrities shouldn't donate publicly, no matter what, it won't be enough.

And I'm defending a K/J now :emma:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

dynamite

Wouldn't it be like the rest of us donating less than 1 cent? :ladyhaha: either way it's her money she shouldn't be obligated to donate a certain amount

weed

She should not feel expected to cover the costs but it would've been the nice thing to do and she didn't. That's basically $10 to her, money is not the same for her and us. Literally launch a lipstick called "Samuel" and make $5M, more than enough to cover it. Weird for a billionaire to ask people to donate.

weed
Just now, dynamite said:

Wouldn't it be like the rest of us donating less than 1 cent? :ladyhaha: either way it's her money she shouldn't be obligated to donate a certain amount

CL Smulled came prepared in the comments and I gagged!

Gagz4Gaga

Kylie probably contributed more for Stormi’s lunch than her friend’s surgery :messga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

dynamite
2 minutes ago, weed said:

CL Smulled came prepared in the comments and I gagged!

Take this penny I found on the floor for your surgery don't spend it all at once xx :messga:

Emvee

Umm how about we pass Medicare for all and avoid this bullshit altogether? People like Kylie would be paying their fair share by default

weed
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Take this penny I found on the floor for your surgery don't spend it all at once xx :messga:

*throws handful of quarters through the window driving by in my Rolls Royce*

iAstroLeo
5 minutes ago, E Z said:

Umm how about we pass Medicare for all and avoid this bullshit altogether? People like Kylie would be paying their fair share by default

This tbh.. America is really a third world country :rip:

I can't imagine being scared to go to the hospital due to being scared about the bill :rip: I know it's not the case here, but it applies

Quartz

Before you cast stones, what have YOU done personally to help this guy? It seems like people are more fixated on crucifying Kylie than helping Samuel. If your intentions are pure, you would donate to the GoFundMe and then move on with your day. Policing others, especially the ones who are already helping, is just tacky and reeks of self-righteousness. Disagree? Quote me, but make sure you show me receipts that you donated. If not, I don't want to hear it.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

The Child

Her not donating more isn’t really the problem, it’s her donating that and then asking people to donate. Like wtf you’re an alleged billionaire you shouldn’t be asking people to donate. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived