💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Forbes: No, Kanye Is Not The Richest Black Person In America

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

On Wednesday, multiple outlets reported that Kanye West is the richest Black person in America, worth as much as $6.6 billion. The news comes after Bloomberg reported that his sneaker brand, Yeezy—as well as Yeezy Gap, which has yet to sell one stitch of clothing—have a combined value of as much as  $4.7 billion. The publication mentioned, without going into full detail, an additional $1.7 billion in assets. 

It’s not true, based on our calculations. Forbes estimates he’s worth less than a third of that, or $1.8 billion. That’s a big jump from last May when Forbes first pegged his net worth to be $1.3 billion, but nowhere near as much as the purported $6.6 billion. Vista Equity’s Robert F. Smith remains the richest Black person in the U.S., worth an estimated $6 billion, while Aliko Dangote of Nigeria, worth $11.8 billion, is the richest Black person in the world.

Full article at Source:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/03/18/no-kanye-west-is-not-the-richest-black-person-in-america---heres-why/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vyniildisk

why are them so obsessed to be recognized as trillionaires? Kylie, Kim, Kanye

like, chill!

TimisaMonster

We been knew...but the same can be said for other members of that family lying about their worth...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rahrahbitchson

So beyonce and jay z they are not the most powerful black people in america i mean like in the hollywood business? I feel like a idiot :ladyhaha: can someone please tell me, they act like they are so i always thought so 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

bionic
20 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

why are them so obsessed to be recognized as trillionaires? Kylie, Kim, Kanye

like, chill!

Nobody taught them that money can’t buy you class :vegas:

buy bionic

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

So beyonce and jay z they are not the most powerful black people in america i mean like in the hollywood business? 

Nothing in the article said that? Why do you assume that? Is this another boring Beyoncé's hate??

They are indeed one of the most powerful self made couples,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/catherineperloff/2019/06/09/beyonc--jay-zs-combined-billion-dollar-fortune-makes-them-one-of-the-nations-richest-self-made-couples/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pedrohemg

As if Forbes knows anything. They said Gaga's networth is 130kk or something around that.

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Nothing in the article said that? Why do you assume that? Is this another boring Beyoncé's hate??

They are indeed one of the most powerful self made couples,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/catherineperloff/2019/06/09/beyonc--jay-zs-combined-billion-dollar-fortune-makes-them-one-of-the-nations-richest-self-made-couples/

I am really asking because im curious, God people here really need to chill :triggered:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

So beyonce and jay z they are not the most powerful black people in america i mean like in the hollywood business? I feel like a idiot :ladyhaha: can someone please tell me, they act like they are so i always thought so 

Rich and powerful aren't the same thing. 

Julia Louis-Dryefus from Veep is the daughter of a billionaire. It doesn't means she is the most powerful woman in showbusiness. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived