❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Bhad Bhabie speaks out on child abuse

Lighter

Featured Posts

JanStan

I’ve hated this clout chasing girl and her enabling mother since I saw them on the show. I must be missing something cause what I hear her say was happening on the ranch was extreme discipline for extremely troubled kids. admittedly I turned it off cause I couldn’t take the whining but if I missed something please correct me. 

funkyhaus

She was also molested as a child, 

everyone has a reason for why the act the way they do.

Major props to her :applause:

2 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I’ve hated this clout chasing girl and her enabling mother since I saw them on the show. I must be missing something cause what I hear her say was happening on the ranch was extreme discipline for extremely troubled kids. admittedly I turned it off cause I couldn’t take the whining but if I missed something please correct me. 

These children were deprived of sleep for days, starved, overworked, physically touched/restrained by camp staff, and traumatized in countless other ways by staff members. Most notably the sexual assault mentioned early on in the video?? I’m failing to see how this is “whining” and not just a recount of severe abuse and exploitation by Dr. Phil and this “camp”. Dozens of lawsuits

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

YCHofficial
11 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Is this the cash me outside gurl??  

yes

JanStan
26 minutes ago, good said:

These children were deprived of sleep for days, starved, overworked, physically touched/restrained by camp staff, and traumatized in countless other ways by staff members. Most notably the sexual assault mentioned early on in the video?? I’m failing to see how this is “whining” and not just a recount of severe abuse and exploitation by Dr. Phil and this “camp”. Dozens of lawsuits

I missed the beginning of the video cause like I said this girl annoys the hell out of me so wanted to get through it as soon as possible. I rewatched the beginning and hopefully the claim of sexual assault is addressed. I’m probably too biased because of my opinion of this girl so will have to read more about the ranch to learn about what’s going on there. 

HEARTSTOP
49 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

She was also molested as a child, 

everyone has a reason for why the act the way they do.

Major props to her :applause:

A bit off-topic but no.

Most people who were sexually assaulted are not assholes because of it, nor is it an excuse for it. I am sorry she had to pass through that but her own actions can't be excused by her experiences. At max they can be explained by them but not excused.

This is a common thing nowadays, specially with the newer villain/anti-hero movies that glamorize a rough life to make you feel pity for criminals. Joker is a good example for this, where society is blamed for the actions of a murderer. Sometimes people are just assholes, no matter their life experiences.

No matter how bad other people treat you, you shouldn't behave the same way if you truly believe it's wrong.

On topic: I'm glad she is exposing this fake borderline psycho clown. Trisha Paytas has said multiple times they constantly contact her to create some fake drama in her family just to be on the show, which she has declined after the first time years ago. Danielle was very smart capitalizing on her virality, launching a music career which wasn't all that bad to be honest. But let's not forget she was violent towards her mother and other people, both before and after she was sent to the ranch.

IDGAF

funkyhaus
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

A bit off-topic but no.

Most people who were sexually assaulted are not assholes because of it, nor is it an excuse for it. I am sorry she had to pass through that but her own actions can't be excused by her experiences. At max they can be explained by them but not excused.

This is a common thing nowadays, specially with the newer villain/anti-hero movies that glamorize a rough life to make you feel pity for criminals. Joker is a good example for this, where society is blamed for the actions of a murderer.

No matter how bad other people treat you, you shouldn't behave the same way if you truly believe it's wrong.

On topic: I'm glad she is exposing this fake borderline psycho clown. Trisha Paytas has said multiple times they constantly contact her to create some fake drama in her family just to be on the show, which she has declined after the first time years ago. Danielle was very smart capitalizing on her virality, launching a music career which wasn't all that bad to be honest. But let's not forget she was violent towards her mother and other people, both before and after she was sent to the ranch.

Yeah but she’s still literally a child? And when you have no support aka a mother who brings you onto national television instead of getting you proper support then what can to you expect?

What did she do wrong?

Helxig
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

A bit off-topic but no.

This is a common thing nowadays, specially with the newer villain/anti-hero movies that glamorize a rough life to make you feel pity for criminals. Joker is a good example for this, where society is blamed for the actions of a murderer. Sometimes people are just assholes, no matter their life experiences.

Are you kidding? If a child is molested and abused at home and it manifests in extreme behaviours, they should just shut up, get over it, and act like everyone else? Jesus Christ the lack of empathy here. What the person was saying is that noone is a bad person just because they are a bad person. People who act badly are doing so because of extreme pain within themselves that they have faced in their lives, usually childhood. Just telling people to get over their trauma and act like good people is so closed minded and judgemental! Trauma manifests differently in everyone. And yes, these people need help, but the issue is that mental healthcare is not funded and these people often don't receive the help they need! And do you know how incredibly difficult it is to even take the first steps to seek out help? Especially if they are child like Danielle Bregoli was when she was acting out and given a platform on TV and online that encouraged her behaviour. That's if people can even afford it, or know where to go, or even that they need help. And yes there are people who act terribly towards others and use 'mental health' and 'bullying' as scapegoats so they can act badly, but you can't generalise everyone into the same category. Big ****ing yikes.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, funkyhaus said:

Yeah but she’s still literally a child? And when you have no support aka a mother who brings you onto national television instead of getting you proper support then what can to you expect?

What did she do wrong?

Yeah, the mother is also an asshole, but maybe she thought that only THE "Dr" Phil could provide the proper help they needed. You saw Danielle's reckless behavior on tv, maybe the mother really thought the ranch would be good for her. Although, she should've researched a bit more about it if she's sending her kid there...but as Danielle said, they don't have any kind of records in there, and that's how they keep getting away with it. The main asshole here is Phil, who profits off of other people's problems, and he for sure was aware of what is going on in the ranches.

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
20 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Are you kidding? If a child is molested and abused at home and it manifests in extreme behaviours, they should just shut up, get over it, and act like everyone else? Jesus Christ the lack of empathy here. What the person was saying is that noone is a bad person just because they are a bad person. People who act badly are doing so because of extreme pain within themselves that they have faced in their lives, usually childhood. Just telling people to get over their trauma and act like good people is so closed minded and judgemental! Trauma manifests differently in everyone. And yes, these people need help, but the issue is that mental healthcare is not funded and these people often don't receive the help they need! And do you know how incredibly difficult it is to even take the first steps to seek out help? Especially if they are child like Danielle Bregoli was when she was acting out and given a platform on TV and online that encouraged her behaviour. That's if people can even afford it, or know where to go, or even that they need help. And yes there are people who act terribly towards others and use 'mental health' and 'bullying' as scapegoats so they can act badly, but you can't generalise everyone into the same category. Big ****ing yikes.

But there are bad people who are just generally bad people. That's my point. I'm not saying that's Danielle's case, I'm just saying that bad behavior, even though it can appear as a reaction to bad treatment, is not a consequence of it in all cases. In fact, I'd say it's not even that in most cases. Humans are mean, and there isn't always a reason for it, contrary to what Freud would like us to believe. And yes, no one is purely evil, or purely good, people are complex beings with multiple sides to them. A generally bad person can do good things, and a generally good person can do evil things.

Sorry if this is too personal, but have you been through these things? Being mistreated at home as a child, molested, having a difficult childhood, trying to seek help and not being able to get it, being told you're the one at fault for these things that you have no control over instead of your victimizers, by your own family? Because I have. And I am empathetic towards other people who have gone through similar issues.

But my point still stands. Yes, everyone deals with trauma in different ways, but where do you draw the line of what is or isn't excused by it? Are you going to defend a rapist because he was raped before? You can feel empathy for their bad experiences and still not approve their bad behavior. Experiences can explain behaviors but one cannot excuse the other.

IDGAF

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

A bit off-topic but no.

I mean, till it happens to you, you dont know how it feels

HEARTSTOP
8 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I mean, till it happens to you, you dont know how it feels

I mean, you could just read the reply above yours...

IDGAF

Archived