πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

i hope this is true! one of the reasons why born this way is one of my fave albums is because it's just pure gaga :legend:

This! Suddenly I'm getting the feeling that the spirit of born this way is not all gone! Stay pressed, btw haters :) imagine future generations listening to a song from the legendary gaga featuring some unknown rapper :flop: no collabs on official album, please

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

That would be great!!! *thumbs up*

I mean't 14 songs in total 10 EDM songs and 4 piano ballads not 14 lol. But yes

The other songs that didn't make the record should be added to the app 2 songs every month, and there should be a way on the app to transfer the new songs to your itunes library. For example: i hope it makes the album but say ratchet and red flame don't make the album then one month after ARTPOP Comes out

all of a sudden on the app you see (with a message about the songs)

FREE DOWNLOAD: Ratchet/Red Flame (feat. Azealia Banks) - EP

little monsters! here are my collaborations with Azealia Banks!

Ratchet and Red Flame mean a lot to me because....

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

then the next month,

FREE DOWNLOAD : PRINCESS DIE - EP

1. PRINCESS DIE (STUDIO DEMO)

2. PRINCESS DIE (LIVE VERSION)

AND SO ON

i hope this is true! one of the reasons why born this way is one of my fave albums is because it's just pure gaga :legend:

T

H

I

S

then how will there be the beyonce, gaga collab for the telephone sequel? :(

The sequel is both to telephone and paparazzi. And the videos at that. Paparazzi did not feature beyonce...

JustDesserts

The sequel is both to telephone and paparazzi. And the videos at that. Paparazzi did not feature beyonce...

but the video ended with beyonce and gaga in the pusssy wagon.. then again maybe you're right. I dont know

but the video ended with beyonce and gaga in the pusssy wagon.. then again maybe you're right. I dont know

Hehe I get the confusion. Well, it's like a mini movie, they could skip to a part where beyonce has already left or has been arrested. Maybe the video will follow gaga trying to break beyonce out only she won't be seen. This is all speculation of course which almost 100% won't happen. The point is a continuation of something doesn't necessarily begin precisely where the prequel ended.

Guys don't worry, Gaga is gonna put the collaborations on the app if they're not on ARTPOP

iizwhoiiz

Deep meaningful lyrics is a plus imo so that doesn't really bother me.

BTW had no collabs and it turned out fine

It turned out fine to you, but obviously not to me. There was nothing fun about Born This Way.

Americano

It turned out fine to you, but obviously not to me. There was nothing fun about Born This Way.

I agree

Archived