Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

The mismanagement of production not realising they just sent home the only reason people want to watch this season. Honestly I haven’t watched the episode, only seen spoilers, but I can say the only time I’ve ever been this pissed at an elimination was the time it happened in their original season. Wtf kind of bullshit. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SILENT HILL
Spoiler

I’m sooooo upset! Juju needs to go so bad. Its such a waste for contestants who could’ve brought actual amazing runways.

BlingNotTheMusic

Honestly I'm shook AF and this is one of the best Drag Race episodes as of late. Top notch rusical, so much drama and TOTALLY switching up the elimination game. Makes me wish US Drag Race would change the LSFYL to the winners lipsyncing and eliminating one of the bottom 2. It makes for such a more interesting watch imo. 

I'm sad for the eliminated queen but it's nice to be shocked more with these shows because it becomes predictable. I'm all for seeing the game played a different way and seeing what happens, makes for better viewing experience. Let's hope the safe queen steps it up next week!

PANGINA is GOAT. I love how her looks are always ultra polished and out of this world. 

Drag Race Lol GIF by BBC Three

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Levine

Like the stupid **** that I AM, I forgot I follow the eliminated queen on Twitter and the first thing I did this morning was opening Twitter and reading her message, so I spoilered myself the elimination. I think I won't even watch the episode and the rest of the season.

LateToCult

Pangina sent Canada packing. She’s never gonna be able to tour there. :ladyhaha:

I’m so glad this show put her on my radar. I have to stan. :gaycat:

r4therupbeat

ok my top 3 is out so I'll stop watching now cause idc for the rest of the cast.

Also Pangina is so hot but I can't cope with the 'done 80 lines of c*ke personality at all times'

Levine

The fact that I thought the girls no judged by Rupaul in their original season could have a chance in this season lmao Ru and the producers won't let that. So I'm pretty sure the next to go are Janey and Pangina and in this way they have 2 uk and 2 us queens in the finale (keep in my I didn't ready any spoilers, so I don't know ****).

I love Pangina but like girl, wouldn't you wanna compete against the best rather than just sending your competition home? Lemon and Jimbo are some of the most exciting queens in the drag race franchise. 

This has to be one of the worst seasons of drag race imo. So unlikeable and unwatchable. 

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Levine said:

The fact that I thought the girls no judged by Rupaul in their original season could have a chance in this season lmao Ru and the producers won't let that. So I'm pretty sure the next to go are Janey and Pangina and in this way they have 2 uk and 2 us queens in the finale (keep in my I didn't ready any spoilers, so I don't know ****).

I think that's definitely where it's headed. Juju being saved by the queens for God knows what. Baga not appearing in the bottom mysteriously. Juju and Baga will probably win challenges whenever all the other queens have been eliminated. :lmao:

It's definitely one of them getting to be on a track with Ru.

Juju's runway tonight was tragic.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Juanlittlem

Can we talk about this episode? Like, the rusical was one of the best rusicals ever, but then some of the runways were... choices.

I'm so mad they read Juju's outfit but no one told her a thing about that cheap wig, like, I'm sure you can get better wigs at party city. Then she had only those floaty tentacles as dots :deadbanana:

Baga's outfit was also pretty bad, but they're always saving her :messga:

Pangina and Jimbo have been the best in this competition and they both deserved to be at the finale with Janey Jacke.

Spoilers about next episodes here, don't read if you don't want to spoil yourself.

Spoiler

Pangina being eliminated next week when she has 2 wins and 1 high is gonna make everyone be really pissed, even more if it's true who eliminates her.

Then Janey being sent home when she has 2 wins too under her belt makes zero sense.

We're gonna have a top four with the worst results ever? 

Jujubee: 1 safe / 2 bottom

Monique: 1 high / 1 safe / 1 bottom

Baga: 1 high / 2 safe

Blue: 1 high / 2 safe

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Versace

So we’re gonna have another Roxxy Andrews  situation it seems. Yup this season is over before it even started. We wanna see the best compete not the average :awkney:

Archived