💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

The song is the shittiest thing ever

Is it so hard to buy a cheap song and do that? Why recycle 5 songs into a mini medley, how low effort is that?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

the final episode itself was kinda boring :koons:

all of the ass kissing in the werk room the first half of the episode, then the ass kissing and answers to Ru's question on stage :ladyhaha:

lipsync songs were underwhelming (except the last one)

Leoooo
1 hour ago, La Rosalia said:

it feels like they’re cut from the same knife.

I dont ever want to be THAT GUY, but ya'll are too cute to look silly ever saying this to someone, its cut from the 'same cloth'

I have to agree with so much of these comments, I think Mo should have won, she just ticks every box for me and I saw this season that shes actually a real sweetheart under the shade.

I do love 'The winner' and I might be bias as I am from their place, but I find the whole prevardo a litttle bit false. She cute tho, just a few years before they are ready for a crown I think

Adrenaliner
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

People still not understanding that Jimbo is a character and getting pissed at her for being mean to another queen :rip: grow up please. Let drag queens be drag queens.

You can see how peoples view of drag queens is limited to Drag Race

Drag Queens ARE shady to each other

Luke78619

Not mad at the winner at all, thought she kinda ate in the final lip sync whereas the other was doing the same arm movements around her torso and head for most of it :poot: 

have you agree with someone on this thread though, I thought this season was the best Mo has looked, I’ve loved her wigs in particular l, like last weeks lip sync wig, her talent show wig, she’s just always looked amazing

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Taylucifer
Spoiler

Blu played the game well, congrats queen!

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

SILENT HILL

I am so pleased with the top 2 and with the winner! They deserved it the most from the top 4. 

Spoiler

I am also so glad Blu called out pangina’s Jimbo elimination when pangina asked about her own elimination. I do not believe Panginas reasoning for her elimination decisions at all. She was just eliminating competition. 

CyanDante
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

People still not understanding that Jimbo is a character and getting pissed at her for being mean to another queen :rip: grow up please. Let drag queens be drag queens.

Being shady on the show is fine, but encouraging her fans to send other queens hate, especially POC queens shouldn't be a character trait. 

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

BlingNotTheMusic
10 hours ago, bionic said:

I haven't finished s13 because Kandy Muse is so offputting to me

Bi*ch I can't believe I made it through that season. Kandy Muse is literally the most annoying creature that I've ever witnessed in my life. The clownery :samanthac: Almost worse than Silky 

BlingNotTheMusic

The finale was cute. After Pangina went home (which I'm not mad at really, the strongest competitors being eliminated was actually really shocking and made it more fun rather than being able to pick who would go home like normal) I wasn't as eager for any of them to win really. But since I'm not using the spoiler tag, I feel like this was.... predictable? Like why bring all the queens from the world if this one was gonna win? It's literally like a rudemption season ala Trixie or Shea...

Anyways, it was a wild ride! On to Canada vs The World!

bionic

Apparently the winner has known they won since at least the promos where they recorded a video thanking fans for supporting them with the win. They also went to LA a couple weeks ago to record the song. It doesn't look like the other finalists did that.

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
12 hours ago, bionic said:

If anything this proves that anyone, including you or I, could win drag race with mediocre lipsyncs :classy:

looking at Baga I can say that RuPaul would probably fall in love with every drunk woman that lives near my house. and they are funnier tbh. and their makeup is fierce ngl. 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Mo could have easily won against Juju and won a badge, and that certainly would've helped her win the whole thing.

She also could have easily won against Blu in the top 2 though... and that is, if she had brought the same fire to these lipsyncs as when she faced Latrice in AS4. Idk if it's just me, or something was kinda off with her energy and I can't pinpoint it. I was rooting for her to win :messga:

Ororo Munroe
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don’t think we talk about her attitude on the show tho. she really encouraged fans to be mean to Rita (who didn’t do anything lol). plus, Jimbo ran with her “I’m a robbed queen”, when she bombed the ball and was fairly eliminated, cause girl literally can’t lip sync. it’s not about her being shady on the show, it’s about her not being supportive of other girls and enjoying her fans ripping some girls apart (especially on Canada’s season). 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Archived