Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

COOOK

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
13 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Its not about disliking her. You can find it weird but there is a possibility she may turn out how I predict but anyways have a good life.

She's a just a little kid right now. She hasn't even done or said anything to warrant speaking about what bad personality traits she MIGHT have as an adult. VERY weird. I won't try to guess what YOUR personality is like that you would say something like that though. I hope you have a good life.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
28 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

why does everyone here hate 9 year old girls

It's embarrassing really. Calling her smug, arrogant, talking about her BRACES :saladga:. For what? 

gypsy101
19 minutes ago, Runway said:

Beyonce continuing the family tradition of buying awards for the children just like her dad did with her :applause:

yeah Beyoncé has the most Grammys of any performer because her dad bought them

2 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

It's embarrassing really. Calling her smug, arrogant, talking about her BRACES :saladga:. For what? 

people in this thread are pathetic and disgusting 

Agunimon

At least she knows how to use it properly. Probably goes to show how Beyonce feels about her grammy's as well. What a pointless award it has grown to become in relation to others, all from their own doing.

Jose P
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Little girls always have yall SEETHING!!!!! 

It’s the fact this whole thread is going at a literal 9 y/o that bothers me so much. This site is so full of huge bitter and pathetic idiots it’s unbelievable. I honestly feel bad for them. Like making fun of even her braces? It’s disgusting, and it speaks volumes that I knew exactly what I would find in here as soon as I opened the thread

HoneyB

Hating on a literal child, you weirdos need to touch some grass and stop acting like this matters.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ELECTROHEART

:awkney:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

A D A M
10 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It’s the fact this whole thread is going at a literal 9 y/o that bothers me so much. This site is so full of huge bitter and pathetic idiots it’s unbelievable. I honestly feel bad for them. Like making fun of even her braces? It’s disgusting, and it speaks volumes that I knew exactly what I would find in here as soon as I opened the thread

"Whole thread" is a reach. Second sentence is just rude. I read that people were surprised about her braces more than negative but okay.

I got more vibes from the comments that people are rooting for Blue Ivy, they want her to succeed and not just get praise for being celebrity's child and I agree. She is still very young and this photo wasn't made by her for sure, it was only done to follow this weird trend.

Nonsense,  so many artists out there working there asses of and they don't get the recognition they deserved. The Grammys can't be taken seriously after this. 

weed
10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What!!! :air:

This photoshoot!!! She had twins, was more recent lol Blue is 9 years old

original

Economy
On 3/18/2021 at 5:39 AM, Levine said:

This is cute, but I hope she'll become a humble woman who knows how lucky she was to be born in that family.

None of us know their real family life behind closed doors and cameras... she may or may not be lucky to be born in that family

Money is only 1 aspect of luck, priveledge and quality of life... i think ppl these days put way too much emphasis on economic status for determining who has had it good in life and who doesnt

Id say a healthy child born in a low middle class family that is loving for example is luckier than a kid born in a neglectful rich family with poor health and maybe stuff about him or her that makes her bullied

Being born rich may or may not make u be a lucky person overall

• COOOK changed the title to Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

Archived