💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Taylor shares a snippet of Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

Alannah
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Gaga News :awkney:

Wildest Dreams ft. Gaga (Taylor's Version) confirmed. :queenga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

I hope we get unreleased tracks for 1989 :excited2:

Will she re-record reputation too? 

yes but not until next year because of reputation was released more recently.

I got drunk

I wonder if she plans on releasing any of the bonus songs as singles kinda like Folklore and Evermore both had singles. That’s be such a mood, also how exciting for Swifities! Getting to relive each era again kinda. Imagine if we got to relive the ARTPOP era again with Brooklyn nights or some other unreleased song right now. 

Edit: with this being said, I don’t ever wish for Gaga to be in this situation either. 

Agunimon
5 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I wonder if she plans on releasing any of the bonus songs as singles kinda like Folklore and Evermore both had singles. That’s be such a mood, also how exciting for Swifities! Getting to relive each era again kinda. Imagine if we got to relive the ARTPOP era again with Brooklyn nights or some other unreleased song right now. 

Edit: with this being said, I don’t ever wish for Gaga to be in this situation either. 

She’s honestly a genius businesswoman. I have no doubt she will do this. 

Jeroen Bloeming

She's really coming for my coins this year. Can't wait to see the new 1989 album cover and if there will be new songs. :giveup:

Miel

I feel like I hear a differentiation in her climactic ad-lib. It sounds really good.

3 points in and ready for more

Phantomhive

Posted 9 hours ago and it's still under "Gaga News".....

giphy.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

beaublue

IM SO EXCITED her voice has matured & gotten so much stronger, I can’t wait to hear her belt out those notes again. Though her vocals were pretty f*cking perfect when she originally released the song. This is one of my fav performances. If anyone thinks Taylor can’t sing then you clearly haven’t seen this. 

Summerboi14
10 hours ago, dit said:

i love this re recording thing she is doing and it seems like she is already monetizing the new recordings by attaching them to movies and commercials. Like that new Love Story version was in some commercial I think and now this Wildest Dreams re recording is in a commercial for a cute kids movie. She's super smart tbh. The ppl that now own her old masters will have to compete with Taylor herself with the exact same material lol. They will keep losing while her newly recorded catalog will keep increasing in value over her old one. 

Let’s see what happens next month. I think both gethe streamed over the time but her re-recordings will reach 1B sooner than the old ones for sure.

Xoxo Adriana

taylor: *farts differently to how she once popped in 2014*

swifties: “UH MAH GAHD ITS SLIGHTLY LOWER IN PITCH COMPARED TO THE 2014 FART YASSS QUEEN NEW VERSION CUMMING”

CannaeDrive

Why is this in Gaga News :saladga: Move this thread in Entertainment section.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Battle 4 Ur Life

it sounds ah-ma-zing.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Lona Delery
9 minutes ago, Babel said:

I can’t point out the differences between the new and old versions. 

the differences are pretty obvious imo :poot:

i was already wondering how ppl didnt notice the differences between the old and new Love Story recording, i have never heard the old version until ive listened to both of them back to back and the differences are very noticeable 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived