Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK Rosé’s solo release out now (entirely in English)

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

Her single album is out now!

Brian Lee worked on some tracks from Gaga's Born This Way 

Tracklist:

1. On The Ground (Written by Amy Allen, Jon Bellion, Jorgen Odegard, Raúl Cobin, Teddy & Rosé, Produced by Jorgen Odergard, ojvolta, Teddy, Jon Bellion & 24)
2. Gone (Written by Brian Lee, J. Lauryn, Teddy & Rosé, Produced by 24 & Brian Lee)
3. On The Ground (Instrumental)
4. Gone (Instrumental)

Spotify link:

https://open.spotify.com/album/5BQcoDfcZ8aBcikYX9B7Ob

Also:

DOJA CAT

On The Ground gives me that teenage / coming of age anthem with the vibes of Avril Lavigne 

thank u, next

giskardsb

great song.  love the acoustic/electronic mix.  Vocals fantastic, to be expected.   

JazmineRice

I can say I am fairly certain with some mild unsureness that I pretty much kinda am so here for this 

The teasers were serving 2003 Avril Lavigne vibes so I wish she leaned into the pop rock angle more. At this point I assume all 4 solos are gonna be pop EDM with a hint of individual styles, they’re BLACKPINK after all so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. :duck:

Anyway it’s not bad at all, the video is phenom and this is some of the best English lyrics K-Pop has ever had, especially loved that she touched on her personal experience with fame. Also the drop is VERY reminiscent of Broods (and Aus/Kiwi indie pop in general) so the genre thematically ties the song together nicely.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Aphasic

I'm sorry but for me is a skip.

I was expecting more. She's super talented and I hope it does well.

Sorry Dog GIF by swerk

Flawless

surprised with this song. I had low expectations but this is a good debut single! really unexpected direction for her, i loved it 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Taylucifer

so good and so excited for her perforce on Jimmy Fallon (I think)

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

beaublue

YES!!! Rosé is my favorite & this single is f***ing AMAZING?!?! I’m honestly surprised, usually kpop solo releases don’t interest me at all because it sounds exactly like everything their groups previously released but this actually sounds like an American release. I love it.

beaublue
22 minutes ago, Flawless said:

surprised with this song. I had low expectations but this is a good debut single! really unexpected direction for her, i loved it 

SAME! I wasn’t expecting something so good, better than any solo kpop releases I’ve heard (with the exception of Lifted by CL)

Archived