💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Johannesburg, South Africa

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG The hair! The red lipstick! The dress! The glasses!! THHIIIISSSS Is the Gaga i LOVE TBQH!!!! So flawless and amazing and its way more The Fame Monster than The Fame <33

Woolfsmck

There's the bob..... :heat:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

What a Gaga like entrance and the fashion fits her well. She hits two different continents with two different styles. This seems like a combination of eras, a little TF, a little TFM, or like TEOG without the teal hair. Very classy. :golfclap:

Put your hands up... 🖤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5lSGuOS6VQwatch?v=j5lSGuOS6VQ

I edited your post with the embedded video for you, if that's alright. :) To embed, put [*/media] tags around the URL (without the star) and paste everything after the slash (the watch portion) at the end of the video URL. You can look at your edited post for reference!

Anyway, I LOVE this look. Definitely reminds me of the The Fame era!

Bad Kids

542751_10151353815084574_351974725_n.jpg

I'm so happy that I was able to see my fans at the Airport in South Africa, thank u for all the time you waited, I appreciate and love you. Since I never got to come here until now, I wanted monsters to feel like it was the first time we met. Such a happy day

Today is the bday of THE MONSTER BALL! I remember i was broke, living show to show. Then LiveNation gave me a contract that changed my life. To celebrate this day I'm bringing back THE FAME BALL hair, my first professional club tour. blond bangs, glasses, leather

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived