series

First Official Still From AHS10

joannethenight

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I hope the season is great because they’ve had a lot of time to work on it.

venuspop
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Is this Zombies or Nosferatu

my exact thoughts :ladyhaha:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

DiamondHeart326
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

While I disagree, I can see how many would enjoy Coven and Freakshow. But Cult? Really? :bear:
Idk maybe I’m just craving for an actual horror, Roanoke really revived my high expectations for the show.

Roanoke literally could have been THE BEST & CREEPIEST season of the entire series if they'd have cut out the bullshit that was episodes 6-10 ... I think they should have had a second family move in and just finished with the same formula of episodes 1-5 ... I honestly think that is why it is the most hated in the series cuz it literally was so good and then it just went to ****. That's really the biggest example in seasons starting out strong then deteriorating halfway through but Ryan Murphy always has second act problems with AHS I've come to appreciate the show for its first half of the season 🤣 but I don't think any of the seasons are bad. I'm looking forward to the spinoff cuz I think he'll do better wrapping up an entire story arc in an hour opposed to 10 episodes. 

joannethenight
19 hours ago, Jose P said:

Can’t wait for another season that look very promising with awesome trailers and promotional visuals and with solid first episodes that then goes downhill halfway through :selena:

:nooo:

🌹

danbekim
19 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

So is the season called Night Moves?

hope not :messga:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Ricardo
20 hours ago, Jose P said:

Can’t wait for another season that look very promising with awesome trailers and promotional visuals and with solid first episodes that then goes downhill halfway through :selena:

That's the description for every Ryan Murphy show :bear:

Guest Adarsh
34 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Excuse me? Pose and Feud are MASTERPIECES.

Karen Smith

It looks promising, but knowing Ryan Murphy, it will be another **** without interesting plot, and characters will hate each other just to be friends in the next episode :selena: 

monketsharona

AHS 10 has the best cast since like Freak Show imo. The first visual from the set in Provincetown are hell beautiful. I love the creepy vibes in that picture shared.

I mean apparently Lily Rabe and Fin Wittrock will be in the center this time. Frances Conroy will most definitely be the strong lead lady. Evan and Sarah are back. Macauley Culkin is one of the best new addition to the cast in years.

I have everything here to be super hyped ! 

Runway

I remember when i forced myself to watch the entirety of Hotel :selena: Then I tried watching Cult, 1984 and Asylum but it was just awful for me..... and I love horror :selena:

Runway
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

Only for AHS. Versace, People v OJ Simpson,  Feud, Hollywood, Ratched are literally amazing shows with 0 bs episodes IMO

Archived