Irrelevant

congrats y'all dont have to switch to AM anymore :vegas:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Irrelevant said:

congrats y'all dont have to switch to AM anymore :vegas:

I have tidal :selena:

DOJA CAT

IF THE SONGS DONT GET ADDED BACK TO PLAYLIST GRRRRRR! I don't have the effort to add back the 8 hours of music that was removed (nor the memory)

thank u, next

47 minutes ago, DOJA CAT said:

IF THE SONGS DONT GET ADDED BACK TO PLAYLIST GRRRRRR! I don't have the effort to add back the 8 hours of music that was removed (nor the memory)

All of mine stayed in my playlist; you can still see them if you have the "show unavailable" option selected.

A couple of days ago they were all blank spaces, the titles no longer showing, but today all of their information reappeared in the same order as before, though they're still grayed out and unavailable for now.

Luna Lovegood

thank god because I was devastated when I found out that CL AND IU songs were removed 😭

luna’s advocate

DOJA CAT
50 minutes ago, jsn said:

All of mine stayed in my playlist; you can still see them if you have the "show unavailable" option selected.

A couple of days ago they were all blank spaces, the titles no longer showing, but today all of their information reappeared in the same order as before, though they're still grayed out and unavailable for now.

Oh yep that’s good I forgot I had that turned off. I just got scared because neither HyunA or Jessi’s music came back into my playlist when they’re new songs came back (update: I can see HyunA’s new mini album back on my playlist finally)

thank u, next

Quasi

Thank the Lawd!!!!! I need my GFRIEND. :messga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Quasi

The songs are back for me! How about you guys?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived