đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Songs Will Get an Interlude at TCB?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29
50 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

you need to make it clearer as to if you mean the song will have visuals filmed specifically for the song or if the song will just be an interlude

The song will have visuals filmed specifically for it, not reduced to an interlude

Don't Call Me Gaga

GagaUnderYou

Everything on CHROMATICA can be an interlude tbh 

live performances:

- Stupid Love

- Rain on Me (even with Ariana)

- Free Woman

- 1000 Doves (piano version) 

Riley

I'm confused... when has she ever used one of her songs as an interlude and not performed it? Or am I blanking 

(And not extended band intros that turn into the song)

domixwodix
4 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm confused... when has she ever used one of her songs as an interlude and not performed it? Or am I blanking 

(And not extended band intros that turn into the song)

Jewels n drugs, partynauseous at the artRave

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Justin Drew Bieber

Replay screams interlude to me, with action-packed visuals 

March34th
18 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

now? ARTPOP didn't come out decades ago, the connotations were no different in 2013 :air:  people said this before the song even came out and it's irrelevant because it's obviously not meant in that way

i mean i feel like its been different than other slurs because the vast majority of people at least where i live are still unaware that that word carries a negative connotation, especially the older demographic, i didn't even know it was a slur until 2018. i can see she didn't have malicious intent when she made that song but it definitely wouldn't look good on her if she performed it now

• 1 month later...
LandonM170

Ok I think that some songs on ACT II could be shortened to interludes like how Ratchet and PARTYNAUSEOUS were. If there are films like the JWT they could be the background music to them. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Let me know why.

I’d love to see video interludes with brand new music, just like the monster ball :staymad:

Band interludes are uninspired and lazy

Archived