💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Songs Will Get an Interlude at TCB?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Inspired by @LittleMonster20's thread, I am wondering which songs we think will get the video interlude treatment at TCB (which WILL :triggered: happen this summer). 

Personally, I think (alphabetical): 

Alice

Babylon

DITD

Rain on Me

The Fame :fatcat:

Don't Call Me Gaga

TimisaMonster

Sour Candy I hope... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

venuspop

I can see gypsy fitting in :ohwell:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

JRCF29
9 minutes ago, venuspop said:

24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sour Candy I hope... :awkney:

I meant more like a video interlude oops

Don't Call Me Gaga

Babylon feels steeped in voguing/ballroom to me, so I hope it gets a full choreography made for it and is performed live, instead of reducing it to an interlude song.

It would be fun to get another iconic choreo that we all try to learn and the crowd does voguing arm motions along with the dancers and Gaga.

As for Rain On Me, it makes me sad to think the biggest single of the era might get a video interlude instead of being performed :fatcat: but yes I can see why, since Ari is weaved in throughout most of the song, whereas something like Telephone it was easier to handle Bey not being present for her verse.

(And ya I don't think TCB is happening either, but just pretend I posted the above for whenever she actually does get to perform these songs...)

⚡🐲

March34th
24 minutes ago, venuspop said:

what sucks is i feel like she will never perform this again because of the negative connotations of that word now

venuspop
1 minute ago, March34th said:

what sucks is i feel like she will never perform this again because of the negative connotations of that word now

that's true, I feel like Aura could replace Gypsy in this scenario then? ARTPOP and Chromatica honestly work hand and hand together imo, maybe I'm delusional :queenga:

March34th
Just now, venuspop said:

that's true, I feel like Aura could replace Gypsy in this scenario then? ARTPOP and Chromatica honestly work hand and hand together imo, maybe I'm delusional :queenga:

Aura would EATTTTT in the Chromatica universe omgg

venuspop
6 minutes ago, March34th said:

Aura would EATTTTT in the Chromatica universe omgg

imo Aura, Gypsy, G.U.Y, Venus, Applause & Donatella (maybe even MANiCURE) would make killer appearances in a Chromatica Ball :huntyga:

lilmonster2424

Not to be a downer but I kind of already accepted the fact that there's no way its happening, at least not this year :awkney:

I could picture her maybe doing a "Lady Gaga Live" stadium tour in 2022-2023 to sing Chromatica songs and maybe some C3C (or new music too?), but maybe she'll be wrapped up in the movie excitement and awards season and just focus on that along with Vegas because she's contractually obliged to do it, but who knows :bon:

KindnessPunk

I could see Enigma transitioning into an interlude, or Free Woman with the extended outro, or Replay :messga:

Catnikko

you need to make it clearer as to if you mean the song will have visuals filmed specifically for the song or if the song will just be an interlude

Actual patient

Catnikko
15 minutes ago, March34th said:

now? ARTPOP didn't come out decades ago, the connotations were no different in 2013 :air:  people said this before the song even came out and it's irrelevant because it's obviously not meant in that way

Actual patient

Archived