💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s it like seeing Gaga in person?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Ronk

I was front row at artRAVE and the JWT but never met her.  Was amazing to see her interact with the audience.  You could tell she is a very nice person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ana Bohueles

She smells like when you're cooking rice and the water you put in evaporates

MonsterBall13

She read my letter at the JWT toronto

she was so warm sweet and kind in real life 

when she jumped off the stage to give me a hug she was so tiny and skinny and she was honestly just as beautiful face to face.

Quasi
8 minutes ago, Ana Bohueles said:

She smells like when you're cooking rice and the water you put in evaporates

I LOVE RICE. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Quartz

I haven't seen her in person yet. You guys are so lucky you don't even know. I love this woman and she changed my life. I'm content seeing her from afar and give her love where it feels like I'm not taking anything from her. God knows she has so little left for herself. :kara:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GagaSine

I saw her for two seconds when she was in Toronto to promote ASIB at TIFF. She had her head out of the window of her limo and I saw her drive by. It was thrilling :vegas:

Rahrahbitchson

I went to the BTWB she is in fact very tiny :huntyga: she was so sweet as usual

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Ronk
5 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

She read my letter at the JWT toronto

she was so warm sweet and kind in real life 

when she jumped off the stage to give me a hug she was so tiny and skinny and she was honestly just as beautiful face to face.

Wow.  What an experience! :heart:  Is there a photo?

Ronk
4 hours ago, Quartz said:

I haven't seen her in person yet. You guys are so lucky you don't even know. I love this woman and she changed my life. I'm content seeing her from afar and give her love where it feels like I'm not taking anything from her. God knows she has so little left for herself. :kara:

:heart:  I think they know ... big time! 

Changing lives and saving lives is what she does. :heart:

Mother of Puppies
7 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

for me the most surprising was that she really is there with you in the situation, she really looks you in the eye when you talk to her and tho maybe a lot of things happen around you, lot people around or something like that... she gives you the feeling that this moment belongs to you and her.  

when i met her before the art rave, we did a picture and she was in a hurry ... i checked the phone and was “****, it’s blurred” but that second she was already shoved further by peter. 

after the show when she came back to the hotel, she came to me and said “we do another one, check if it’s okay this time” 

she is everything and more. and tho i didn’t expected this, she remembered me (or at least said she would)

That is so cool that she remembered that! Like she really pays attention to people and acknowledges them.

I think I read a similar kind of story somewhere... :heart:

I have never seen or met her.... that's why I really wanna go to a concert so badly

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

old sanuk

I did the Joanne Tour meet & greet, with the 6 person group photo. We were assigned numbered spots before, 2 stools and 4 standing, in a spotlit curtained backstage cubicle; we were told it would be fast. Our group approached Gaga, camera-girl, security guard (Peter), and some assistants. Group kinda rushed in to sit/stand where required. In the excitement, another took my stool, so I’m looking down trying to figure out the numbers on the floor, and I hear her voice, “How nice to meet you.” I lift my head up, but I’m not facing her and immediately camera-girl snaps, “Eyes front! Smile!” Click! Click! Next!

I turn to acknowledge Gaga, but she is turned away totally enveloped by another fan who had totally broken down. “Next! Out!” I linger, look at Peter, glowering at me, the assistants are shooing us out, the next group is approaching. So, I slowly walked out.

I looked back, but they were prying, disentangling Gaga from the distraught fan. I console myself somewhat that the fan needed her attention, more, than I needed to acknowledge her.  A few days later, I received a nice photo, but it’s not a happy memory, really.

It was a shortened show, so I surmise Gaga was hurtin’ at the time, hence the super rushed M&G, I guess, or the needy fan spooked her assistants.

I’m sad to this day that I couldn’t acknowledge her as a person and not inadvertently treat her as an object, but time and circumstance precluded this. I would’ve only said, “Nice to meet you, too; thanks for all you do; for making life more bearable, better,” or such; not much.

I can report that Gaga scented as I hope Heaven does when I get there.

Suuus
5 minutes ago, old sanuk said:

I did the Joanne Tour meet & greet, with the 6 person group photo. We were assigned numbered spots before, 2 stools and 4 standing, in a spotlit curtained backstage cubicle; we were told it would be fast. Our group approached Gaga, camera-girl, security guard (Peter), and some assistants. Group kinda rushed in to sit/stand where required. In the excitement, another took my stool, so I’m looking down trying to figure out the numbers on the floor, and I hear her voice, “How nice to meet you.” I lift my head up, but I’m not facing her and immediately camera-girl snaps, “Eyes front! Smile!” Click! Click! Next!

I turn to acknowledge Gaga, but she is turned away totally enveloped by another fan who had totally broken down. “Next! Out!” I linger, look at Peter, glowering at me, the assistants are shooing us out, the next group is approaching. So, I slowly walked out.

I looked back, but they were prying, disentangling Gaga from the distraught fan. I console myself somewhat that the fan needed her attention, more, than I needed to acknowledge her.  A few days later, I received a nice photo, but it’s not a happy memory, really.

It was a shortened show, so I surmise Gaga was hurtin’ at the time, hence the super rushed M&G, I guess, or the needy fan spooked her assistants.

I’m sad to this day that I couldn’t acknowledge her as a person and not inadvertently treat her as an object, but time and circumstance precluded this. I would’ve only said, “Nice to meet you, too; thanks for all you do; for making life more bearable, better,” or such; not much.

I hope you will have a better meet n greet one day

I've never met her, never even been to a concert, but I'd love to meet her and give her something back, say something to brighten her day and make her glad she met me.

killme89
29 minutes ago, old sanuk said:

I had a similar experience, wasn’t a meet and greet tho. After the JWT show in Philly , a few days before she canceled the tour. So we wait with a few monsters(I’d say about 20) through the exit if the arena. So while we waited for like an hour her bodyguard comes out. He tells us that Gaga will see each of us but that we have to be quite and not run to her and give each Can space. We all agreed and after about 15 min we see a black suv pull up. Window goes down and it’s Gaga with a hoodie and a pair of glasses. She said “hey guys” and about 10 of the people waiting ran and rushed towards her yelling. Meanwhile me and my friend stayed still like we were told. Gaga seemed clearly overwhelmed as so was her security. She signed like 2 things and sped off , while throwing a peace sign as us. I was so upset that I didn’t get to meet her and I was even more upset at the fans who literally ignored the body guards request to not run to her or yell. They literally ruined it for all of us. It was still amazing to be so close to her and get a behind the scenes look at the Haus. She seemed so tired and defeated tho , almost a bit sad. Wasn’t shocked when she canceled the tour a few days later. 

Archived