Sign in to follow this  
politics

Scottish poll showing support for the Union

Miss Dolly
Posted (edited)

“A small survey has suggested more Scots would vote in favour of remaining in the UK if a second independence referendum was held. 

Some 46% said they would vote No for Scottish independence if a referendum was carried out tomorrow, while 43% said they would vote Yes and a further 10% said they didn't know, in polling carried out by Savanta ComRes for The Scotsman on Sunday.

When unsure voters are excluded, the poll indicates 52% to 48% in favour of the union, according to Savanta ComRes”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/scottish-independence-more-would-vote-for-remaining-in-uk-if-referendum-were-held-tomorrow-poll-suggests-12238501

Edited by Miss Dolly
Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

bionic

sub-buzz-9882-1558391738-1.jpg

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Miss Dolly
Just now, bionic said:

sub-buzz-9882-1558391738-1.jpg

It’s only one poll. I don’t know how people could be put off independence 

Diamond Heart

Speaking from my own personal experience here, people are leaning towards independence waaaay more than they were for the last referendum. The amount of folk I know that openly regret their 'No' vote is insane. 

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday
  • Like 1

Miss Dolly
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Speaking from my own personal experience here, people are leaning towards independence waaaay more than they were for the last referendum. The amount of folk I know that openly regret their 'No' vote is insane. 

I’m the same, they are a very few people I know that would No next time in the independence referendum. People aren’t stupid enough to vote to stay in the union, they know they are getting shafted. 

Edited by Miss Dolly
  • Like 1

Diamond Heart
3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’m the same, they are a very few people I know that would No next time in the independence referendum. People aren’t stupid enough to vote to stay in the union, they know they are getting shafted. 

About half of the 'No' voters I know, only voted that way because they were told by the opposition that an Independent Scotland would be kicked out the EU and well...you know how that turned out lol 
The faith in the UK gov here is extremely low. 

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday

Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

About half of the 'No' voters I know, only voted that way because they were told by the opposition that an Independent Scotland would be kicked out the EU and well...you know how that turned out lol 
The faith in the UK gov here is extremely low. 

It is, I am just hoping people see that the SNP is just a vehicle for independence. 

• YAAAS 1

Miss Dolly
9 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

This again? :huntyga:

It’s a news article on a forum. Deal with it