💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joan river’s daughter melissa rivers worries red carpets may never recover

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fresco

Red carpets will be back when the awards shows come back to being live events.  

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, Louie said:

Too crowded, photographers right on your face, interviewers right on your face. Doubt red carpets will return this year or early next year.

I meant outside of the covid context. It sounds like they are trying to make red carpets out to be dehumanizing or sexist 

Ronald Allen
3 hours ago, Fresco said:

Have you watched her comedy? What little I chose to view was all insult comedy. She said something mean/insulting and the producer played a laugh track.

You would really get a kick out of this person Bianca Del Rio...:billie:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

I think the main problem was that men would get questions about the movie they're nominated for and women would get questions about their clothes and diet. Not to mention shows like fashion police only contributed to mocking body types and women in general. Even Gaga said that in the letter she wrote to Kelly Osbourne.

MelbHawker

I don’t see the problem with Red Carpets. Sure whilst Covid is still large, it’s a no brainer to avoid them because of transmission risks. 

I understand the frustration re: sexism and interview questions, but the Red Carpet shouldn’t suffer - celebrities should start calling interviewers out on sexism as it occurs. The Red Carpet is a long standing tradition within the entertainment industry, & so many designers grow their business & change their industry through it. 

gumzy3000
15 hours ago, PxA limited said:

Aren't you hateful by saying this for a dead person?

14 hours ago, weed said:

She was also a trailblazing icon and created huge opportunities for women in comedy :diane:

14 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She was also a very vocal and proud ally for the LGBT community when it wasn't the trendy thing to do. Maybe she made some insensitive jokes but let's not paint her as an evil person, because she was far from it.

You guys can make your own decision in the end of the day. To me she comes off as ignorant and hateful. 

trolly troll troll

holy scheisse

I hope it doesn't recover 

We need celebrity culture to die a little bit 

:vegas:

PxA limited
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

You guys can make your own decision in the end of the day. To me she comes off as ignorant and hateful. 

And some people need to understand that she came from a different world and other factors shaped her comedy, back when people were not so easily offended.

Before portraying her as a devil’s little helper or whatevere.

Archived