celeb

Meghan Markle's Suits co-star defends Meghan and drags Royal Family

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Who is ready for the interview guys :firega:

I won't watch, I'm too busy 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
On 3/6/2021 at 2:22 AM, Gimme More said:

Literally hundreds if not more. You said earlier you’ve not followed enough to know, so educate yourself before making comments like ‘it’s only a few articles’. If you don’t know much you might aswell not say anything.

I honestly just think it's because of the tradition and that's my opinion. You saying it's soley based on race is your opinion. Neither you or me know the true reason why she is being treated so badly. The royal family treats anybody who doesn't conform to their standards like ****, and again they and the media treated Diana way worse.

Just because racist comments are made doesn't mean that's the only/main reason why they hate on her. It might as well be just a bi-product of the hate with no substance. It's still not okey but let's not make this all about race when it probably isn't, no matter what a few articles say compared to other thousands no mentioning the colour of her skin.

Archived