Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Bankrupt Slut' -- Gaga Appears on Street Art Posters In Los Angeles

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I love your little adventures, Chica! What a prize! She looks stunning on that. :)

I doubt posters like that would be up in Dallas, but I do wonder.

Put your hands up... ๐Ÿ–ค

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

And people say she's irrelevant :smh:

Seriously though, get dat cultural influence :flutter:

That's RIGHT!

Look, they even have been featured in museums!

2q2li55.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Flippy

You should drive to La Brea or Hollywood and liberate one :troll:

I want to I live in NorCal though :noparty:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

COME TO NY AND WE COULD TAKE ALLL THE ARTS!

That's rad, I'd do the same thing :)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

BANKRUPT SLUT

Hey ChicaSkas!

Thanks so much for the awesome post! It was a lot of fun reading about your fight to get the piece and then carrying it around for 3 days.

Glad you like it. BANKRUPT SLUT believes that being a strong woman who thrives on her s-xuality is important. Girls should not be ashamed to flaunt their s-xuality. Our goal is to make being a slut a good thing, which is why we love Lady Gaga. And when that old man called her a slut--we felt that something had to be said!

It seems like ChicaSkas really understands what it is all about. The sluts at BANKRUPT SLUT have some slutty gifts we want to send you to say thanks--and you don't even have to tear it off the wall to get it.

More about BANKRUPT SLUT here:

http://bankruptslut.blogspot.com/

ChicaSkas

I love your little adventures, Chica! What a prize! She looks stunning on that. :)

I doubt posters like that would be up in Dallas, but I do wonder.

Yes, I did this before, last year (actually about 1/10th of a mile away, on the other side of the hospital) with the huge Monster Ball DVD Poster, but that time, the poster wouldn't come off.

A member here directed me to Ebay, where I bought the brand new 7 foot tall poster in mint condition for $91.00 USD :dies:

I encourage you to take a look around Dallas, you never know?

Hey ChicaSkas!

Thanks so much for the awesome post! It was a lot of fun reading about your fight to get the piece and then carrying it around for 3 days.

Glad you like it. BANKRUPT SLUT believes that being a strong woman who thrives on her s-xuality is important. Girls should not be ashamed to flaunt their s-xuality. Our goal is to make being a slut a good thing, which is why we love Lady Gaga. And when that old man called her a slut--we felt that something had to be said!

It seems like ChicaSkas really understands what it is all about. The sluts at BANKRUPT SLUT have some slutty gifts we want to send you to say thanks--and you don't even have to tear it off the wall to get it.

More about BANKRUPT SLUT here:

http://bankruptslut.blogspot.com/

OHMY GOD!!

Are you Bankrupt Slut, for real???

:shocked:

I love you people! Oh my god this is GREAT! You have succeeded in creating a beautiful piece of pop culture art!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BANKRUPT SLUT

Yes, I did this before, last year (actually about 1/10th of a mile away, on the other side of the hospital) with the huge Monster Ball DVD Poster, but that time, the poster wouldn't come off.

A member here directed me to Ebay, where I bought the brand new 7 foot tall poster in mint condition for $91.00 USD :dies:

I encourage you to take a look around Dallas, you never know?

OHMY GOD!!

Are you Bankrupt Slut, for real???

:shocked:

I love you people! Oh my god this is GREAT! You have succeeded in creating a beautiful piece of pop culture art!

Hey Chica!

This is THE BANKRUPT SLUT~ Appreciate the love. :wub:

Hit us up and we will send you some slutty stuff to say thanks for the post!

ChicaSkas

Hey Chica!

This is THE BANKRUPT SLUT~ Appreciate the love. :wub:

Hit us up and we will send you some slutty stuff to say thanks for the post!

I emailed you at your Gmail account. :party:

Rock on and rock hard, Bankrupt Slut!

Great story! You should put some magazine clippings behind it when you put it in the frame so it looks like the ripped bits are part of the piece. :)

Awesome! I love this!

And I know we're all stans, but isn't taking the posters defeating their purpose for social awareness?

Oh and I'm SO DOWN for a new Gaga track called Bankrupt Slut. :giveup:

GAGA if you're reading... Make it happen, baby.

I was in almost the exact locations one of the pictures was taken just a few days ago! I didn't see the poster though. :( Love it though.

Archived