💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Help Husband To Silence His Sexual Assault Victims To Speak Out

RAMROD

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Trash...she surrounds herself with pdf files and rapists...why is anyone surprised? 

Yall wonder why Gaga hasn't even acknowledged her in over a decade...:bye:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

alsemanche

I keep saying that Nicki is absolute sh!t but for some reason people choose to ignore that. Her collabs eith 6ix9ine should be enough to destroy her career but gheys ignore that and everything else she does and says and I will never understand why, especially when they're so quick to cancel anyone for the slightest mistake. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I keep saying that Nicki is absolute sh!t but for some reason people choose to ignore that. Her collabs eith 6ix9ine should be enough to destroy her career but gheys ignore that and everything else she does and says and I will never understand why, especially when they're so quick to cancel anyone for the slightest mistake. 

THIS! She's friends with the man himself :rip: It's so disgusting

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Well, Chris Brown and that racist country guy are on the top of the charts. But sure, let's cancel Sia for trying unsuccessfully to make a woke movie. If that ain't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

IDGAF

Morphine Prince

She has shown multiple times that she will do anything to help hide or defend her family’s criminality. 

It’s absolutely disgusting and if anyone should be cancelled, it’s her. 

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

internet is rushing to cancel so many people yet somehow this trash gets swept under the rug and people look the other way.

I will never understand how. She has time nd again proved how pathetic she is. :fthis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

RAMROD
5 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Well, Chris Brown and that racist country guy are on the top of the charts. But sure, let's cancel Sia for trying unsuccessfully to make a woke movie. If that ain't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

Sia deserve whatever she gets for that ableist move, so don't try and drag her in to this conversation to justify her action. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What a vile human being she is, and of course one of the best american female rapper we have that is ACTIVELY working. What a waste, it's always the "problematic" ones as wokes would say that end up the most talented. Oh I forgot Cardi B drugged men, so what I said is invalid

8 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Seems to me it’s nicki’s husband’s friends and family that are harassing her than Nicki herself. Although Nicki obviously has a part in this.

Excuses excuses, always excuses. This society cannot fathom the fact that a woman can be just as vile as a man

7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

internet is rushing to cancel so many people yet somehow this trash gets swept under the rug and people look the other way.

Internet is rushing to cancel Michael Jackson & Johnny Depp but avoid the new Woody Allen documentary on HBO today, Allen v Farrow

Archived