💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan accused of bullying staff ‘by one of her closest advisers’

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

The more I hear about her the less and less I like her. I initially tried to see things from her perspective but just when I think I am ready to give her the benefit of the doubt, bam, more evidence to prove that she is nothing but a manipulative individual. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Bottom said:

You sound dumb as sh*t. The palace is known for their smear campaigns and destroying anyone who dares to speak up against them. You have no proof that she was mean to anyone, anyone can claim anything. We have plenty of proof of how poorly they were treated by the public and the press. It is all very conveniently timed just before the interview with oprah airs. History tells us one thing, the royal family is disgusting and awful, the way they treated diana, anyone with a brain can see that

I don't doubt there's some cold behaviour in the Royal family protocol, especially with Diana.

However, you can't flat out deny people making their accusations because they don't have absolute proof.

While I think both have been terribly mistreated by the press, Meghan and Harry are not innocent in this. I would understand if they stepped down because they wanted privacy... But their recently growing train of interviews and their "Sussex" Hollywood branding is far from it.

16 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The more I hear about her the less and less I like her. I initially tried to see things from her perspective but just when I think I am ready to give her the benefit of the doubt, bam, more evidence to prove that she is nothing but a manipulative individual. 

Unfortunately I feel the same.

Smear campaign or not, she reeks of attention seeking and the constant playing the victim is getting tired. 

A lot of people will watch this Oprah interview and I don't the opinion of them will go in the way they are expecting...

RahrahWitch

I'm hesitant to believe it especially since this is how the royal family and British press work. Expect a tone of accusations and attacks on them both in the next few months.

HIM820

This is very convenient timing... 

It's unfortunately hard to believe anything the British press puts out about her because of the lack of compassion before. She's always been the easiest target of attacks and critics, with heavy veils of racism.

This also comes out the day she is awarded $625,000 in legal costs for her privacy claims against the UK tabloid. Yet they aren't reporting that at all? Very odd.

Also she isn't someone who was largely unknown before joining this family. She was a working actress who had many colleagues, assistants, agents etc who could add to her being a bully to work for. Where are they now? Was her bullying only reserved for Royal Aids? That wouldn't make much sense. 

Whatever will be said in the Oprah interview is really scaring people in the UK, whether that's the royal family or people in the press. 

Bolkins

I think there is a huge price to pay by being a senior royal, no privacy, no sense of identity, no work options other than ‘duty’. It doesn’t surprise me that they wanted to have their own life, but there is a degree of having your cake and eating it by creating a brand rooted in Harry’s royal linage. The mud slinging is so ridiculous though and they have been treated awfully by the British press.

tylerjs

This is not directed at OP at all, and I know I jumped on here to comment when I could’ve just not, but I am just so tired of reading bullsh*t stories about celebrities. Like okay she was rude, and what? A lot of people are way worse, and I’m tired of hearing about it too. If it’s illegal, punish them. If not, leave room on the headlines for real stories that matter. It’s just so tired at this point. Btw don’t get it twisted, I’m not commenting on the story itself snd don’t care about Meghan or her affiliates in any capacity, so don’t read into it.Wendy Williams Seriously GIF by Joey Van Ryan

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

6 minutes ago, soularpower said:

This is not directed at OP at all, and I know I jumped on here to comment when I could’ve just not, but I am just so tired of reading bullsh*t stories about celebrities. Like okay she was rude, and what? A lot of people are way worse, and I’m tired of hearing about it too. If it’s illegal, punish them. If not, leave room on the headlines for real stories that matter. It’s just so tired at this point. Btw don’t get it twisted, I’m not commenting on the story itself snd don’t care about Meghan or her affiliates in any capacity, so don’t read into it.Wendy Williams Seriously GIF by Joey Van Ryan

Maybe go read Nat Geographic Magazine or The Atlantic if you hate celeb news so much, or whatever else you are interested in that is more important in the world 

JazzGa

You know you're reposting sexist media bullsh*t when they drag a woman for her earring choice

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

You know you're reposting sexist media bullsh*t when they drag a woman for her earring choice

It's not about sexism it's about accepting a gift from a saudi arabian Prince after it's been reported in the media at the time that he assassinated a journalist, AND after working for a charity to promote human rights for women in saudi arabia, yet you accept a gift from the Prince himself... talk about hypocrisy

vyniildisk

this morning i came across a 20 min video of a morning news show on britain and they have like 10 people discussing Meghan's bullying claims, i mean, why is it so important? the UK have bigger issues that could use that same level of attention 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Just say y’all hate black women and pack it up 

what? what am i missing? 

3 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Do u like Wendy Williams and Kanye? If you don't, you hate black people

dynamite
5 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Archived