celeb

James Charles Sexting Minor Accuser Has allegedly gone to the police + more

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

You actual seem to be the most disgusting person here.  At least he is being honest and truthful about his experiences.  You have a VERY skewed view of the world based on your perception of laws and what is socially the norm in that country.  Laws and views are different from country to country.  Where does the invisible line begin.....if a 19 year old finds a 16 year old physically attractive does that automatically imply they are a pedophile or predator ?

Yes he or they would be a predator, also we’re talking about the US laws here. You’re defending a person who keeps doing the same over and over and it’s a matter of time until law gets to them.

Shale101
5 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Yes he or they would be a predator, also we’re talking about the US laws here. You’re defending a person who keeps doing the same over and over and it’s a matter of time until law gets to them.

So even having just one internal unspoken thought can make someone a predator........ok got it.  The us laws are different in each state.  You can have sex with a 16 year old in one state and be thrown in jail for another.  I'm calling it like i see it....I could care less about James Charles but when people mischaracterize someone when the facts say otherwise then I take issue.  Being objective and fair is important whether you like or hate someone.  

MJHolland
32 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

You actual seem to be the most disgusting person here.  At least he is being honest and truthful about his experiences.  You have a VERY skewed view of the world based on your perception of laws and what is socially the norm in that country.  Laws and views are different from country to country.  Where does the invisible line begin.....if a 19 year old finds a 16 year old physically attractive does that automatically imply they are a pedophile or predator ?

Whatever dude. YOUR'E the one with a f*cked up world view if you paint victims as clout chasers. That's deplorable. 

Shale101
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Whatever dude. YOUR'E the one with a f*cked up world view if you paint victims as clout chasers. That's deplorable. 

Yes he is a victim.....a victim indeed .......of seeing James Charles ass.  I'm sure that will take about 5 years of serious psychotherapy with a licensed Psychologist.   

15 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

Yes he is a victim.....a victim indeed .......of seeing James Charles ass.  I'm sure that will take about 5 years of serious psychotherapy with a licensed Psychologist.   

Clearly you don’t know anything about sexual assault and consent, and you also think it’s a joke with your sarcasm. These things are very serious and just because to you it’s not a big deal doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt others. 

Snejana
3 hours ago, Luk said:

in Brazil the age of consent is 14, so get the fck over it

saying this to prove your point is a bit counterproductive and tone-deaf, grown men constantly take advantage of this loophole to justify the abuse of minors 

Shale101
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Clearly you don’t know anything about sexual assault and consent, and you also think it’s a joke with your sarcasm. These things are very serious and just because to you it’s not a big deal doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt others. 

You are trying to spin a narrative not based on reality.  Look at the facts of the story.  Look at the behavior of both parties.  Its clear as day the kid is not traumatized......it's clear as day he is manipulative and doing this for GAIN.  You know who it's very serious for.....James Charles yes it is.  He could end up in jail if he isn't careful ....if he doesn't check someone's passport/Id before sleeping with them it wont matter if he didn't know.  Especially if the person comes forward right away looking to throw him under the bus.  You act as if James Charles is stalking the internet for 10 year old boys......chatting them up for months...meeting them and taking them out for ice cream......gaining their trust and friendship and then eventually cornering them and pressuring them into sex.  This is not the case at ALL.  He has never met this person....I doubt they even chatted for that many minutes in total over the course of their conversations.  The kid WANTED something from James....he didn't follow him or add him for no reason.  Clearly James wanted something from the kid to....he thought he was hot and 18 allegedly.    

5 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

You are trying to spin a narrative not based on reality.  Look at the facts of the story.  Look at the behavior of both parties.  Its clear as day the kid is not traumatized......it's clear as day he is manipulative and doing this for GAIN.  You know who it's very serious for.....James Charles yes it is.  He could end up in jail if he isn't careful ....if he doesn't check someone's passport/Id before sleeping with them it wont matter if he didn't know.  Especially if the person comes forward right away looking to throw him under the bus.  You act as if James Charles is stalking the internet for 10 year old boys......chatting them up for months...meeting them and taking them out for ice cream......gaining their trust and friendship and then eventually cornering them and pressuring them into sex.  This is not the case at ALL.  He has never met this person....I doubt they even chatted for that many minutes in total over the course of their conversations.  The kid WANTED something from James....he didn't follow him or add him for no reason.  Clearly James wanted something from the kid to....he thought he was hot and 18 allegedly.    

I’m assuming you’re of age and attracted to minors from this point on. :oprah:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

36 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Deplorable and delusional, I’ve never seen someone so passionate about defending sexual assault, even after multiple reports... anyway everyone else take care :bye:

Shale101
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Deplorable and delusional, I’ve never seen someone so passionate about defending sexual assault, even after multiple reports... anyway everyone else take care :bye:

lol it's so funny because you can't debate with facts or logic.....it's right to assassinating my character.  When I see real sexual assault then I will speak up.  Sending an allegedly unwanted butt picture I personally do not consider sexual assault.  If James Charles met this kid and grabbed his crotch then yes I would say throw him in jail.  

1 minute ago, Shale101 said:

lol it's so funny because you can't debate with facts or logic.....it's right to assassinating my character.  When I see real sexual assault then I will speak up.  Sending an allegedly unwanted butt picture I personally do not consider sexual assault.  If James Charles met this kid and grabbed his crotch then yes I would say throw him in jail.  

You want to talk facts? James himself admitted to sexting minors MULTIPLE TIMES. If you want further prove that he’s literally attracted to underage boys, watch the clip below:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

3 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

You don’t follow the logic that: a) James already admitted to this, b) this isn’t the first time that this happens, multiple people came forward on this topic accusing him of the same thing. Even his ex besties talked about this. 

You said it yourself you “personally” don’t think it sexual assault but it actually is. Sexual assault doesn’t always have to be physical it can be psychological too. Being 16 and having a big name text you and manipulating you into sexting is grooming and exposing your body to them is sexual assault, period. No ifs ands or buts, as an adult you should always know better.

And yes I judge your character because you keep defending very awful behaviour leading me to believe you’re awful too and a lot of people on this thread noticed and are calling you out. 

Shale101
5 minutes ago, Edu said:

You want to talk facts? James himself admitted to sexting minors MULTIPLE TIMES. If you want further prove that he’s literally attracted to underage boys, watch the clip below:

Lol gurl did you even watch the clip or listen ?

7 minutes ago, Edu said:

“The absolute youngest” yikes it’s clear as day, I’m glad the victims are currently talking to their respective authorities :golfclap:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived