đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Suuus
8 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

So many offended people in these threads. He is travelling with his wife and its not like they are going to a party. Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie, but this is still low risk and he is wearing a mask.

You all need to calm down. 

People are angry because everyone else is not allowed to join their families meanwhile justin and his wife can just come in and celebrate their birthday thats not fair

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
8 hours ago, Little99 said:

Gaga in Rome says hello :bear: surprise surprise

Gaga is there to work not to celebrate her birthday suprise surprise 

elijahfan
8 hours ago, Little99 said:

Gaga in Rome says hello :bear: surprise surprise

Gaga is working and she did self-quarantine in her hotel for 7 days.

I read somewhere that Justin came to shoot a music video, tho it does sound a bit like an excuse... Also, it's pretty obvious him and his wife didn't self-quarantine when they arrived.

Xardas
11 hours ago, bionic said:

There is a worldwide pandemic, Justin :neyde: 

Don't ban me for this comment...

I don't like anything about Justin and I don't want to defend him but this pandemic restrictions are total bulls**t since day one. Goverments in many countries doesn't give a s**t about ppl losing their jobs, money, businesses, life's works. I am currently struggling to find any job that would cover my rent and food. Young ppl end up starving, many other diseases are spreading because the only focus of polish  healthcare atm is covid. And nobody sais that.

I'm deeply sorry for ppl who suffer and die of covid but atm it's more than a tool of manipulation than a pandemic. And Justin's situation shows the hypocrisy of those stupid restrictions. 

I'd rather die of covid than get starved to death. I'd rather get covid than lose my whole money or drown in a debt so huge that I'd eventually commit a sucicide like some ppl already.

At the of the day I just want to say that at this point, after goingh through all the covid phases (from fear to unemployment frustration) I'd do exactly the same if I were Justin. 

PS: Remeber that Gaga is in Rome with her filming crew atm 

Peace, love and critical thinking❤

IG: @bartoszprazuch

ARTPOP
10 hours ago, androiduser said:

do fans here realize that Justin in Paris is as likely to spread Covid-19 as Gaga is in Rome?

Actually, while she is filming without the mask, Gaga is actually more likely to be problematic.

1- He was in LA few days ago he didn’t quarantine, even if he has a negative he has to quarantine at least 5 days. Gaga did

2- Gaga is strictly following the rules and she is social distancing. He is not even wearing his mask properly. 

3- she is doing it for work. He is doing it because he feels entitled to it 

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP
15 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

So many offended people in these threads. He is travelling with his wife and its not like they are going to a party. Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie, but this is still low risk and he is wearing a mask.

You all need to calm down. 

It is funny how you ignored the average population who can’t visit their families not infect me because people like Bieber feel entitled to their Holiday.

He didn’t quarantine, he is not wearing his mask properly and he is not social distancing. That’s not low risk

COME ON GAYS!!

ballerios
57 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

1- He was in LA few days ago he didn’t quarantine, even if he has a negative he has to quarantine at least 5 days. Gaga did

2- Gaga is strictly following the rules and she is social distancing. He is not even wearing his mask properly. 

3- she is doing it for work. He is doing it because he feels entitled to it 

how do you know that he feels entitled to it ? maybe there's some work involve there .. i'm in the netral position now .. but do we even know what's going on in their life or we just made it up because we like it?

Cello

We need a 'yikes' reaction for some of these comments defending rich celebs on holiday :excuseu:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

LUCARTPOP
21 hours ago, pillos said:

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

This mindset is baffling me lol, it's most definitely our business, not only is he taking a risk going out in public during a pandemic, but he's also setting an awful example for his fans. Stay inside at your home, literally. 

gumzy3000
14 hours ago, Suuus said:

People are angry because everyone else is not allowed to join their families meanwhile justin and his wife can just come in and celebrate their birthday thats not fair

I do not agree with it completely but I do not see any monsters complain when Gaga is travelling to Rome to shoot a movie. That is not essential travel and that is actually more risky than what JB is doing.

trolly troll troll

PunkTheFunk
23 hours ago, pillos said:

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this website.

alsemanche

Even if he has something to shoot there, why is he going around celebrating a birthday? Last time I checked, responsible people quarantine and stay inside and only go out to get essentials or go to work, not walk around without even covering their nose. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MJHolland

All you cringe-worth JB simps BEST keep Gaga’s name out of your mouths :excuseu:

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I think what Justin is doing has a less amount of risk than Gaga going to film a movie. This selective outrage and virtue signaling is hypocritical. 

Also, I never called anyone poor. I just think people are so selective with who they give a pass and who they don't. Travelling in any scenario is still risky but people are taking precautions. 

Gaga gonna have to follow a super tough process for her time there, on set and out of it to not bring the virus at work. Justin will have no one around to check or remind him about all the potential risky things he could do and he didn't quarantine after arriving abroad while gaga stayed at her hotel for a while before she was seen in the streets so I wouln't say she's taking more risks, all the opposite imo.

No no we don't do selective outrage, as said above we just see one person having the reason she's there to work and creating a ton of jobs while the other is there for amusement only.

The second message about poor people etc was under an other message I quoted from an other user, not one of yours.

Archived