Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga saying “vi amo” to fans while leaving her hotel

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

I'm going with "we are under COVID protocol, can't meet fans need to stay healthy" theory. She can't meet fans, they have to keep her as isolated as possible as to not jeopardize filming. Movie sets have some of the most rigorous protocols out there right now. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 hour ago, Thonin Dyn said:

it’s been a year since the global covid breakout, stop Saying this everytime you see someone outside. People can’t stay 24/24 alone in their homes for a year. 

But let's be real, the reason why we're still quarantining is because people are failing to quarantine in the first place. I'm not saying that you need to lock yourself in your home for a year and NEVER go out, but the reason why this virus spread so badly and rapidly in the first place was because people were being irresponsible. 

The social stigma of COVID and quarantining dies out quicker than the virus itself. 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Thonin Dyn said:

they were wearing masks, it doesn’t 100% stop the spread of the virus but it is a really good start and the bare minimum. Stop acting like people should be 24/24 quarantining. im sure 90% of y’all that are complaining about people not quarantining are not perfectly safes Either. Everyone has flaws. nobody handle the situation the same way. Let people live while being pretty much SAFE with each other. 

LOL people like you is probably why New Zealand have another lockdown again cos they got a new case this week. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

latikofficial
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

God I hope she feels alright. Her decision to not show herself to the paparazzi earlier was quite uncharacteristic of her. I don't know if it's because of how she feels internally about Koji and Gustave or if she's just trying to hide her outfit so as to not spoil the fashion of Gucci to her fans.

Weren't there rumours that she was actually meeting the cast of Gucci for some promotional material already?

the tent could be for covid safety, the pics that came out yesterday showed that the paparazzi weren’t doing great at keeping their distance even with it up 

uwu

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, latikofficial said:

the tent could be for covid safety, the pics that came out yesterday showed that the paparazzi weren’t doing great at keeping their distance even with it up 

So the rumor from two wekes ago is true then, that she requires everything to be closed or something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

31 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Apparently that's because she wasn't allowed to show her look

Yes that too. I'm thinking maybe both

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why are they not staying home and quarantining? :oprah:

They're shooting a movie

4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There was a rumour she was hiding cuz she was going to a first promotional photoshoot for the movie with Adam and Jared according to an Italian media 

The film production also tried to cover up that Adam Driver practiced driving vintage cars and motorcycles on a track, but they failed.

3 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The film production also tried to cover up that Adam Driver practiced driving vintage cars and motorcycles on a track, but they failed.

They failed?

CanadaGoesGaga
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

I'm going with "we are under COVID protocol, can't meet fans need to stay healthy" theory. She can't meet fans, they have to keep her as isolated as possible as to not jeopardize filming. Movie sets have some of the most rigorous protocols out there right now. 

I’m also going with it’s because of the film bubble. 

If they wanted to hide a look they’d just make sure she doesn’t get ready or dressed until she is on location. The tent is likely to protect her from all the people trying to swarm her. Can’t take any chances with COVID shutting production down. 

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So? Also Italy have not start vaccination yet. It is not wise not to stay at home :sis: 

OT: Italy started vaccination at the end of December, as did all EU members. Fact that UK and US are better at vaccination rates than the EU, mainly because vaccinations were started in early December and in the UK only the first vaccine is given.

5 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

they were wearing masks, it doesn’t 100% stop the spread of the virus but it is a really good start and the bare minimum. Stop acting like people should be 24/24 quarantining. im sure 90% of y’all that are complaining about people not quarantining are not perfectly safes Either. Everyone has flaws. nobody handle the situation the same way. Let people live while being pretty much SAFE with each other. 

So we are applauding the bare minimum now?

Archived