Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s dogs found

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Right :smh: 

I don't care if you believe me or not. 

But some of us on the forum are actually very financially sound and don't need the headache that would inevitable come from a windfall like this. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
11 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah he's on TV everyday pretty much.  He's going to school for meteorology and will be done in December.  He's been doing fill in as the meteorologist some. Hoping to find a job just in that after he finishes his program. He's already had some people from other stations reach out because they've seen his reel online.

Is there any vids online? Thats awesome so happy for u guys

I used to be obsessed with weather when i was a kid and whatched the weather channel all day sometimes (even tho it was on a constant half-hour loop for the news portion) and wanted to be a weatherman but for some reason slowly lost interest :rip:

22 hours ago, numb the flame said:

kinda off topic but today the entrance of Gaga's hotel to her car was covered with a tunnel made of sheets. I do hope she's doing okay and knows that the fans who are waiting outside aren't there to be malicious but because they care about her. She's been through a lot the last 72 hours so I understand her not wanting to be surrounded by screaming fans right now. :kara:

https://twitter.com/gagaimages/status/1365728982486949889?s=20

In the 2nd picture, there is a guy with a woman standing in a doorframe across the street. Why does his skin colored right index finger look hollow? It's like he is holding something in his right hand that would be activated by a thumb press. Look at the shadow cast on the open door also.

SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Is there any vids online? Thats awesome so happy for u guys

I used to be obsessed with weather when i was a kid and whatched the weather channel all day sometimes (even tho it was on a constant half-hour loop for the news portion) and wanted to be a weatherman but for some reason slowly lost interest :rip:

There are a few more videos on his channel as well (mostly weddings he has done, but some of his stories and our wedding).

she/her/hers

Economy
21 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

There are a few more videos on his channel as well (mostly weddings he has done, but some of his stories and our wedding).

Subscribing now :)

StrawberryBlond

I just had a feeling it was all going to work out and that they'd actually be found. I know I seemed overly optimistic at the time but I have heard stories of dogs just being found tied up somewhere so I knew there was a chance. Hopefully the woman is in no way associated with the men but she's probably been questioned by police and investigated somewhat to determine that. It'll be nice to know that the money went to a decent citizen and not the criminals. Likeliest situation is they realised how over their heads they were at facing attempted murder charges and decided stealing a rich and powerful celebrity's dogs was a bad idea. Problem is, if they aren't caught, they could still keep doing the same but to regular people. LA dog owners will be on high alert now. I don't know what this will mean for the walking schedules of the dogs in future. I'd be too afraid to ever walk them in public again in case other would-be dognappers realise how much Gaga will offer for their safe return and try their luck again.

Archived