• Last Reply
Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yeah bc the age of consent is 18 in Cali

Well in that case, I hope it's not true 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Lucas said:

Oops I didn't know it was taken from Snap, my bad :rip:

It looks pretty legit to me and I can't say I'm surprised. I wouldn't doubt if all the other accusations (especially from Dramageddon) were true at this point. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

It looks pretty legit to me and I can't say I'm surprised. I wouldn't doubt if all the other accusations (especially from Dramageddon) were true at this point. 

James definitely paid off past accusers imo

ManuelColon

This is a subject that i personally don't want to know about anymore, and anything related to Jeffree Starr.

Unless it goes to court, James is going to keep doing the same, if it is true that he is doing this things. The last time this came up (Tati) it ended up backfiring and everyone is now seen as liars while he's at the top of his game, so until there is more prove about it than some YouTube/Tik Tok videos, he won't have to bother. 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

James definitely paid off past accusers imo

Probably, I wouldn't be surprised. This whole influencer culture is full of predators that take advantage of their power to harm others and create power dynamic relationships especially with fans. It's honestly disgusting.

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Well in that case, I hope it's not true 

Second-last time James went viral was going off at a commenter after they accused James of grooming 16yo Charli D’amelio (lmao) so this would be a bad lewk sweaty 💅

JusKeepBreathin

I just don't understand how these z list celebrities can think that nothing will happen if they do something wrong. 

I hope this is not true, but lord it feels true. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

27monster27
7 minutes ago, Tangina said:

IF this were true, then Tati was right all along?

I hope this isn't true. Neither that Coachella boy, or the waiter that accused James Charles for clout (ESPECIALLY the latter) deserve anything positive to come out of James Charles for them.

he/him/his

Ryusei

Waiting for the part where the other guy lied about his age or smth. These things never just stay at an accusation. Also can people stop throwing the words pedophilia and grooming around so easily?? 

Musery

gagaxsebert

Huh this really is going to be a yearly thing, I’m going to see how this plays out first. 

I hope it isn’t true tho but if it is how dumb is he? He was allegedly falsely accused of this but Tati and he goes and does this

Used to be HighRoad

I’m the last person to defend James but this seems fishy. First of all, he knows better seeing that he almost had his career ended once because of this. Now, not to say that this guy is lying but it wouldn’t be the first time that someone spread lies about an influencer in order to become an influencer themselves. :shrug:

🌹 free britney 🌹

13 minutes ago, Tangina said:

IF this were true, then Tati was right all along?

Tati was fed false information about James by both Shane and Jeffree. Since then she has apologized to James multiple times.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived