đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we start a Gofundme for Gagas dog walker?

GreatestThing

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

the media would probably turn that into something weird like gaga let him sit on the costs or so. 

it’s a nice idea but i think the flowers is a better idea

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

If Gaga is willing to offer $500,000 for her dogs safe return...I doubt she isn't able to also take care of any medical bills her dog walker needs...it's not necessary 

She's literally a multi-millionaire 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Mother of Puppies

Let's just try to think of another way to send them our love...

maybe we could start a video on Youtube where everybody takes a picture/video of themselves with a note to Ryan to get better and holds it into the camera? (And we cut it all together so that there are like literally hundreds of people that show him that we support him and Gaga too? Like to both of them?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChicaSkas
On 2/25/2021 at 12:42 PM, littlepotter said:

Yeah it could be taken the wrong way, I think getting him a gift would be appropriate and sweet. @ChicaSkas was usually in charge of giving gifts to people around Gaga, what do you think?

Not sure,  @Admin would be the person to ask. I think a card or something could be mailed to him , perhaps. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 2/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, Schizophonic said:

the media would probably turn that into something weird like gaga let him sit on the costs or so. 

it’s a nice idea but i think the flowers is a better idea

Exactly the media would paint Gaga and her fans badly for sending actual money. I think a digital card signed by everyone or something would be cool! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

On 2/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Economy said:

This will just cause Gaga to get dragged

Twitter SJWs will go on about how Gaga is rich and should be the one to help him (even tho theres no reason to assume she wont but ppl will instantly criticize and assume the worst)

Im sure Gaga would help him

Yes, I'm sure Gaga would pay for everything and probably not say she did. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, RudraCNG said:

I mean, something symbolic like flowers with a note wishing him good would be great :)

Totally.   Flowers with a note "from Gaga's fans".   But how can we send money to someone who would purchase the flowers and deliver them?

I live outside the space time continuum.

numb the flame

This seems like a really sweet idea but remember when a lot of members here dragged Joe for being rich but setting up a go fund me to pay the wages of the staff at Joanne's?

On 2/25/2021 at 4:46 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

Let's just try to think of another way to send them our love...

maybe we could start a video on Youtube where everybody takes a picture/video of themselves with a note to Ryan to get better and holds it into the camera? (And we cut it all together so that there are like literally hundreds of people that show him that we support him and Gaga too? Like to both of them?

I love this idea how can we do it :excited2:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived