Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ryan's family spoke to TMZ, he's expected to make a full recovery :heart:

Now uneducated people can stop whining about Gaga not supporting Ryan. I mean, OF COURSE she would support him, like why would somebody think she only cares about her dogs?

And I'm so glad he will recover in full :heart:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so mad we don't have any more updates about the dogs, I'm anxiety can't handle this.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

numb the flame
Just now, jackoajl said:

I'm so mad we don't have any more updates about the dogs, I'm anxiety can't handle this.

I'm sure the police are trying to not release too much info too soon, I'm sure they're trying to find who the owner of the car is and track down where the car went before and after to make an arrest etc. 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I'm sure the police are trying to not release too much info too soon, I'm sure they're trying to find who the owner of the car is and track down where the car went before and after to make an arrest etc. 

Probably not that simple... For all we know, the car might be stolen or the license plate might be fake. I'm kinda losing patience too, but we can only hope the authorities are doing their best.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Probably not that simple... For all we know, the car might be stolen or the license plate might be fake. I'm kinda losing patience too, but we can only hope the authorities are doing their best.

(for once) I'm trying to be optimistic about this whole thing. I hope the plates weren't fake and if the car was stolen then hopefully at least cctv cameras hopefully have caught something. 

numb the flame

I can't access the site because EU stan tings but this might be something

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/video-suspects-sought-in-series-of-armed-robberies-targeting-shoppers-diners-along-melrose-avenue/

EDIT: LGN tweeted this which could mean LAPD are already trying to link the multiple crimes including this vehicle and people. 

Mother of Puppies

wow... I feel like fans are better at investigating than the police.  :bradley: (I'm being sarcastic & just wanna point out the dedication of little monsters...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Randomperson

Updates about the search for the dogs is probably unlikely. The people who did this are most likely seeing what is being said and telling the media could ruin the search by alerting them about what the cops know. 

StarstruckIllusion

Tbh I still haven’t seen the video in full. I only skimmed to the end to see Asia just to confirm it’s legitimacy and heard screaming and closed it. Watched some in silence. I wanna watch the whole thing in silence but oof it’s scary. 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

wow... I feel like fans are better at investigating than the police. :bradley:

The fact that no official update was made public yet doesn't mean the police isn't doing their job. For the sake of the investigation, it's probably better to keep things out of social media.

14 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

(for once) I'm trying to be optimistic about this whole thing. I hope the plates weren't fake and if the car was stolen then hopefully at least cctv cameras hopefully have caught something. 

Right, and apparently it was far from being their first crime so I'm hopeful they'll find them eventually. I just hope the dogs are treated well in the meantime.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

The fact that no official update was made public yet doesn't mean the police isn't doing their job. For the sake of the investigation, it's probably better to keep things out of social media.

Right, and apparently it was far from being their first crime so I'm hopeful they'll find them eventually. I just hope the dogs are treated well in the meantime.

That is my main thoughts

KillerMonster

I’m not really into prayer but I have been praying all night and morning for their safe return. :S PLEASE let these babies be returned to their loving mom! My heart is hurting so bad for Gaga right now...

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Tbh I still haven’t seen the video in full. I only skimmed to the end to see Asia just to confirm it’s legitimacy and heard screaming and closed it. Watched some in silence. I wanna watch the whole thing in silence but oof it’s scary. 

I haven't watched it either. I was a juror on a murder trial back in 2016 and seeing everything I saw, all the evidence, has had long-term impact on me. It might just seem sort of crazy and surreal in the moment, but it sticks with you. Unless someone truly has a chance at identifying the suspects, I don't see a good reason to watch 

Archived