💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I just thought of something. Maybe the thieves have been reading our thread and getting ideas of what to do/not do :fthis:

They wouldn't even know sites like this exist :yennefer: (I hope so) :selena:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Are there any news? :( 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Schwerk
3 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I've seen a few people say it was an inside job of sorts but I'd rather wait until someone from the haus confirms that before we make any accusations. 

Or it could just be that they had seen him walking the dogs in the neighborhood for over a week and waited for the right moment to strike. Dog thieves often drive around to see dogs in yards or people walking them to plan a kidnap.

Also Ryan does have a social media account where he posts video and pictures of them without mentioning her in any way. BUT, fans of Gaga do respond to those posts, leading non fans to find out it's her dogs and contrive this horrible crime. Not very likely, but they could've found out all of this without the help of an insider.  That she was out of the country, the dogs are at his house, his adress or at least neighborhood, it can all be found online.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I’ve had crazy things happen to my dog and I walking around town, and having your dog with you in a moment like that adds so much stress and anxiety to the scenario. I had to pull myself out of the fear of walking him for his own good. He just didn’t get out of the house for a short period time. Knowing my fear was effecting his well being made it even worse. Then when we are out the anxiety is so bad for me. He adds another layer of unpredictability, and vulnerability in way, but it’s still a responsibility. He can’t just enjoy the walk with my anxiety. I really feel for her walker...an unexpected gun shot?! Imagine trying to walk your dog with that memory replaying. Smh. 

Schizophonic
16 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

They wouldn't even know sites like this exist :yennefer: (I hope so) :selena:

well, it’s not uncommon stars have fans that become obsessive stalker or otherwise psychopaths. 

like when stalker break into celebrity’s houses or even try to kill them. it’s not like criminals couldn’t get infos from here as well.

most important is of course ryan is okay and the dogs get found. but i really hope gaga can handle that situation as well. 

25 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I just thought of something. Maybe the thieves have been reading our thread and getting ideas of what to do/not do :fthis:

I thought about this yesterday :saladga: 

Mister G
7 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Or it could just be that they had seen him walking the dogs in the neighborhood for over a week and waited for the right moment to strike. Dog thieves often drive around to see dogs in yards or people walking them to plan a kidnap.

Also Ryan does have a social media account where he posts video and pictures of them without mentioning her in any way. BUT, fans of Gaga do respond to those posts, leading non fans to find out it's her dogs and contrive this horrible crime. Not very likely, but they could've found out all of this without the help of an insider.  That she was out of the country, the dogs are at his house, his adress or at least neighborhood, it can all be found online.

Yeah I think he was the target probably because he's a profound dog caretaker. I saw the conspiracy theories about this being an inside job and they sound dumber than those QAnon morons roaming around. I don't think someone would purposely get themselves shot for this; I think he was just targeted because they found out he cares for multiple dogs and 3 French bulldogs happened to be part of his portfolio.

numb the flame
Just now, Mister G said:

Yeah I think he was the target probably because he's a profound dog caretaker. I saw the conspiracy theories about this being an inside job and they sound dumber than those QAnon morons roaming around. I don't think someone would purposely get themselves shot for this; I think he was just targeted because they found out he cares for multiple dogs and 3 French bulldogs happened to be part of his portfolio.

He also looks after Gaga's assistants, bo, dog(s)

Mister G
Just now, numb the flame said:

He also looks after Gaga's assistants, bo, dog(s)

Right so when you have that kind of clientele base, it's very possible that someone looking to cash in would say "there's a target, look at the types of dogs they care for and watch. We know they have money." But they probably thought the dogs were his and not Lady Gaga's.

Moonlight on Water

I don't get it. They have to ask if anyone in the neighborhood has cameras and they need to trail where they went.

she/her

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Right so when you have that kind of clientele base, it's very possible that someone looking to cash in would say "there's a target, look at the types of dogs they care for and watch. We know they have money." But they probably thought the dogs were his and not Lady Gaga's.

It’s possible for them to know they were her dogs..Like she posted lots of pics of them so it’s not impossible to know whose dogs are even if you’re not a fan of hers..They could’ve followed him the whole day so who knows 

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

No news? :(

I'm losing my mind that I woke up and there are no updates

I know these guys will be found, there's just no way they won't be, but like HOLY HELL.

Mister G
1 minute ago, babs said:

I'm losing my mind that I woke up and there are no updates

I know these guys will be found, there's just no way they won't be, but like HOLY HELL.

I think for me having pets myself, I would be livid and worried about their well-being--who are they with, and how are they being treated. The level of anxiety those poor dogs must be undergoing at this moment. It's so messed up because Ryan will likely have some form of PTSD after this experience.

Anderson123

I'm sure those guys have been stealing and selling dogs for a while now so I wonder if people who have bought from them will speak up and give details about how to find them.

Archived