Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I love him

Same he’s a true animal right activist I hope he can help...Btw I’ve read a tarot reader about this Gaga situation..Like I don’t believe 100% but it’s a good way to comfort 

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same he’s a true animal right activist I hope he can help...Btw I’ve read a tarot reader about this Gaga situation..Like I don’t believe 100% but it’s a good way to comfort 

Just out of interest and lowkey boredom what was the outcome of the tarot 

Tinnitus15
Just now, numb the flame said:

Just out of interest and lowkey boredom what was the outcome of the tarot 

That she gonna have her dogs and the dogs are alive and in some kind of a warehouse with cages...And he said someone close to Gaga planned this 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

That she gonna have her dogs and the dogs are alive and in some kind of a warehouse with cages...And he said someone close to Gaga planned this 

I've seen a few people say it was an inside job of sorts but I'd rather wait until someone from the haus confirms that before we make any accusations. 

Tinnitus15

I've seen a few people say it was an inside job of sorts but I'd rather wait until someone from the haus confirms that before we make any accusations. 

Yeah and the police too 

numb the flame
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

plssss like wtf 

thats google translate for you, that's Gaga's official japanese twitter account. 

Tinnitus15

thats google translate for you, that's Gaga's official japanese twitter account. 

Yeah I know...Still☠️☠️☠️

monster4life231
41 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

who the hell would steal a dog that’s ridiculous 

Somebody stole my dog before. My mum went out looking for him and asked people around the area. Somebody said they saw a man walking with a dog in his arms. She drove to the area where he was spotted. My dog was sat at the side of the road, so the man must have got tired of carrying him, or as I prefer to think, hopefully my dog hurt him. This was just before Christmas too and I was a child. It's hurts me to think that somebody openly wanted to steal my best friend before Christmas. There's some horrible people out there.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Somebody stole my dog before. My mum went out looking for him and asked people around the area. Somebody said they saw a man walking with a dog in his arms. She drove to the area where he was spotted. My dog was sat at the side of the road, so the man must have got tired of carrying him, or as I prefer to think, hopefully my dog hurt him. This was just before Christmas too and I was a child. It's hurts me to think that somebody openly wanted to steal my best friend before Christmas. There's some horrible people out there.

Thank god you found your dog :runhug:

monster4life231
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Thank god you found your dog :runhug:

Honestly it breaks my heart when I hear people's animals have been stolen. My animals are basically my children.

On another occasion, a neighbour had left the door open in the house and my dog got out. He was missing for a while, but luckily a couple of teenagers found him. They took him into their garden and played with him while they phoned us to collect him. So even though I had a horrible experience with the other man, there is some lovely people out there too :)

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived