Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

The dogs are not dead 

I’m pretty sure the culprits didn’t know that the dogs were Gaga’s and now that they know they’re both definitely on the hideout with the dogs 

so let’s hope the police can find them 

Tinnitus15

Like can’t them take the bullets and identify the gun and it’s owner or it’s just another thing we’ve seen in movies?

GagaSine
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Like can’t them take the bullets and identify the gun and it’s owner or it’s just another thing we’ve seen in movies?

They probably used blackmarket/unregistered guns

crybrowz

If the thieves didn't know the dogs were Gaga's, I feel like it would make the most sense for them just to dispose of the dogs while they are still alive. My guess is they didn't intend to cause this much of a ruckus and now probably just want the dogs off their hands. I don't think they would kill the dogs bc that would only increase the amount of trouble they would face if they got caught, which is a genuine likelihood. Not to mention they would be widely known as the scumbags who killed Lady Gaga's dogs instead of just kidnapping them. My hope is they have/will just set the dogs free and someone will find them. 

Butters Stotch
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

If this is true, they must be tracking them. Hopefully they'll find them soon.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

StarstruckIllusion

What kind of source is this? 

People are embarrassing 

ThatGagaBoobStan
21 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I just watched the video again (without audio) to see what car that was and if there was anything else to notice... and you know what I saw? There was a person in the garden behind the car during the attack... somebody has watched the attack that was also outside... you can actually see the person moving... they must have seen the attackers and maybe the plates!

It starts at 00:8 and that someone is behind the garbage can... and the person moves to the right and it goes until 00:22

Can you see it?

I don’t see what your talking about...where exactly are they??

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

mindintransit

The vast number of people hearing this story are just sad for Gaga and Ryan. They have pets who are family and they are human beings with empathy. They matter.
I understand that it's disturbing that mean and stupid people are on twitter. But this is a country where millions of people support Donald Trump. There are sadly too many people especially after the last four years who have made being hateful their new normal. Mean and stupid is a choice and nothing can be done about people who make that choice.

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

If this is true, they must be tracking them. Hopefully they'll find them soon.

If they know where the dogs are, why would police be talking to neighbours and why would there be a $500k reward?

Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Where’s the source of this?

They said they got the info from “a certain forum”. I feel like some accounts are making stuff up at this point and it’s frustrating. Besides if they had gps collars the kidnappers could easily remove them, so not the best lie to concoct.

Archived