💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

The Fame

that video is so sad and disturbing. :(

I swear he yells "Koji, no!" at one point just before the gunfire is heard. I would guess that was when Koji was ripped away from him. :(

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

They have the car description. That’s a HUGE help. With the help of traffic cams and home surveillance hopefully they can follow the route of the car and catch a license plate in the process because that’ll give names but that’s if they didn’t cover their license plates. 

This is a good start as long as they haven’t covered up their plates. 

Mother of Puppies

In the article it says Gaga and her team wanted the video to be shown so it can help find the dogs and those ****** who did that. It means that Gaga has seen it.... she must be so sad and devastated.

I hope they get caught and Gaga gets her dogs back....

and I pray that Ryan recovers soon... this is truly traumatizing... I wish I hadn't watched the video... those screams and one of the dogs was whining...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Delulu Rogers
4 minutes ago, babs said:

It's on this thread a few pages back but it is bone chilling, don't recommend watching, or maybe turn the volume down.

Do you have the page number?

Daenerys
Just now, numb the flame said:

This is a good start as long as they haven’t covered up their plates. 

Yeah and in LA there are cameras on every red light and I can guarantee 1/5 homes in neighborhoods have a ring doorbell. They can have the company pull footage. Regardless, these demons messed with the wrong woman. Especially with her monsters on her side, a lot in LA especially. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I absolutely wish death on these people. Not for my sake but for the sake of humanity. They are cancerous good for nothings. Literally. What possible benefit to anyone could people like this have on society? Better that they banished right along with their cancerous existence. 

You do realize you can lock them up for life, right? Which would essentially remove them from society forever...

I'm not trying to fight about this, but wishing death upon others on a Gaga forum is troubling tbh. The crime was absolutely heinous, and thank god he's expected to recover. I don't think LG would condone executing them as punishment, and I don't think it's appropriate to say that in this thread tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Girl what? They shot him 4 times and were fine with him dying, it is thanks to the doctors that he is still alive. Attempted murder is just as bad as murder in my opinion. That being said i think the death penalty is the easy way out for evil people like these, they need to suffer for the rest of their lives behind bars alone

Not everyone is in favor of death penalty. Especially for this type of crime.

numb the flame
Just now, Daenerys said:

Yeah and in LA there are cameras on every red light and I can guarantee 1/5 homes in neighborhoods have a ring doorbell. They can have the company pull footage. Regardless, these demons messed with the wrong woman. Especially with her monsters on her side, a lot in LA especially. 

I just hope nothing happens to her and she’s okay. I do wonder if she’ll be able to leave Italy or what because of all her filming. I hope no one takes that as me being “omg I want new content” because Gucci can wait right now but I wonder if the contracts will allow her to be able to push the filming back entirely. I just hope she, the walker and the whole haus are okay

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Do you have the page number?

You don’t wana see it it’s basically Ryan screaming for help and then he got shot and you can hear Koji and Gustav like barking while they were taken 

MANiCURE 6

Honestly... I hope they did not show these footages to Gaga... This is too much for her...

I'm feeling so sad right now I can't even do anything beside checking news and updates about this...

3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Ryan screams and one of the dogs was whining...

I just wish I didn't saw it. It really made me cry and I don't cry easy. I'm appalled.

Mother of Puppies
Just now, numb the flame said:

I just hope nothing happens to her and she’s okay. I do wonder if she’ll be able to leave Italy or what because of all her filming. I hope no one takes that as me being “omg I want new content” because Gucci can wait right now but I wonder if the contracts will allow her to be able to push the filming back entirely. I just hope she, the walker and the whole haus are okay

I wonder what they'll do.... like she can't really help if she'll go back to L.A. ... but then she probably wants to visit Ryan in the hospital... this is all so messed up.... gosh this upsets me... I can't think of anything else because I feel so sorry for this **** happening to her and for poor Ryan... I hope the doctors do everything for him so he recovers.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

Honestly... I hope they did not show these footages to Gaga... This is too much for her...

I'm feeling so sad right now I can't even do anything beside checking news and updates about this...

Gaga agreed for the neighbours to release the footage so she probably has seen it 

Archived