news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT VIDEO OF THE INCODENT

WARNING: Extremely disturbing 

THE WAY ASIA GOES TO RYAN AT THE END I’M not fully okay rn. Gaga does NOT deserve this. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

THE WAY ASIA GOES TO RYAN AT THE END I’M not fully okay rn. Gaga does NOT deserve this. 

I had to turn it off mid-way through once I heard the first gunshot.

Concertaholic

This is why we have the death penalty, those pos scum bags don’t deserve to live if they do something this malicious. I hope they get caught and are put in the chair! 🤬

Mother of Puppies

omg... I cried. I'm shocked....

you could see they were there to get the dogs... and at least they know how the car looks...

omg I feel so sorry for them... that poor guy fought for the dogs.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen
fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

This is why we have the death penalty, those pos scum bags don’t deserve to live if they do something this malicious. I hope they get caught and are put in the chair! 🤬

Probably they will get caught, with that video and I bet that area is well monitored form the Securitys/LAPD, call me crazy but I want Death Penalty too, criminals like that cant be forgiven. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Monster Voices

The video is traumatizing. I feel so bad for Gaga man, she has been through enough! 

Hope Ryan will make a full recovery and they find the dogs safe and sound.

Forever and Always!

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean it’s horrible like poor Ryan he didn’t give up till the last moment...Andwhen the dogs were taken like those “screams” plss it’s very disturbing video 

Cameltoe Chariot

My heart is breaking for Ryan, the dogs and Gaga. That video is horrifying, it makes me so sad hearing him beg for his life and the dogs trying to help him... seeing little Miss Asia run away and then run back to Ryan... I feel sick

I can't watch the video, even reading TMZ's description is too much. I feel so sick over this whole thing, I can't imagine poor Gaga omg. He is friends with her whole team, they all must be beside themselves 

JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Capital punishment is legal In California. Put those mfs on death row...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_California

Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Probably they will get caught, with that video and I bet that area is well monitored form the Securitys/LAPD, call me crazy but I want Death Penalty too, criminals like that cant be forgiven. 

I think it's a bit extreme and inappropriate to wish death on these people. 

Decodekid

Jesus that video was horrible, NEVER I would’ve thought something like this would happen to Gaga and her loved ones, I really really hope he’s ok and the dogs as well, this is just too bad. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Concertaholic
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I think it's a bit extreme and inappropriate to wish death on these people. 

But they literally wished death on Ryan :oprah:

Mother of Puppies

I hope they wont let Gaga watch that video. Thats too much.... I started criying cuz it's just too much.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived