💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

:awkney: sis, literally every possible reason can be attributed to a systemic failure. Stop nitpicking the argument.

Girl as much as you're right let's at least wait until we know the man is stable and the dogs are returned to discuss that... it's not appropriate right the moment

chaeri pls

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT VIDEO OF THE INCODENT

WARNING: Extremely disturbing 

Oh my God poor Ryan! I’m literally crying right now. And you can see Asia running towards him..

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT VIDEO OF THE INCODENT

WARNING: Extremely disturbing 

My blood is freezing after this, I couldn't finish this. I have no words, oh my god.

numb the flame
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Oh my God poor Ryan! I’m literally crying right now. And you can see Asia running towards him..

Seeing Asia run back to him is the hardest part to see after the attack

Just now, littlepotter said:

Girl as much as you're right let's at least wait until we know the man is stable and the dogs are returned to discuss that... it's not appropriate right the moment

I still stand by my position but I won't answer any more comments debating this. Mine was another valid POV that was taken way out of proportion, and the fact we don't know the exact reason doesn't make any difference to me in the grand scheme of things so, there's that. What happened was absolutely tragic and I never NEVER said otherwise. So to everyone looking to drag me, please abstain now.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I wish didn't saw that 🥺...poor Ryan. And Asia 🥺. I truly hope he is ok... And please I hope the cops catch those guys please.

G U C C I

holy **** I was waiting for some type of footage to come out and omg that was incredibly distressing to watch. Miss Asia really fought like hell and then tried to comfort Ryan :bradley:

boneknuckleskin

Oh wow, Gaga must be beside herself. If my dog was missing or stolen I would be freaking the **** OUT. That poor dog walker who took four bullets to the chest, some people care more about the dogs than his well being. He must be traumatized. I hope Gaga will take care of him. I hope and pray she gets her babies back. So glad Asia escaped and was returned to Gaga. This is such a serious crime, to attempt murder during armed robbery—these people need to be locked up for life!! 

numb the flame
Just now, G U C C I said:

holy **** I was waiting for some type of footage to come out and omg that was incredibly distressing to watch. Miss Asia really fought like hell and then tried to comfort Ryan :bradley:

I know people see dogs as just animals but the fact Asia went back to him after even the sound of the shots just proves even they have emotional connections with people 

Concertaholic

Omg that video is so horrifying and traumatic. As much as we all love those dogs, I wish he would’ve just let them go without putting up a fight. He fought so hard and potentially gave his life :(

JohnnyVersace

One promising thing from the video (and I could be wrong) but it sounds like one shot was fired, not four. And he was still able to communicate after. Truly hoping we get an update and he pulls thru :ohno:

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived